“Absolutely disgusting!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pineville
tulsa, OK
“Absolutely disgusting!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2009

We got to our hotel 11:30pm exhausted and jumped right in bed. I did notice a ring in the toilet, but exhausted I chose to ignore. Next morning, my mother called me over to her room and the shower was disgusting, she would not get in it. There was urine all around the base of the toilet. My room was a little better, but still very unclean for a room I paid $100 for. The mgr informed us since we slept in the room she would only give us a 10% discount. She didn't seem embarrassed at all about the conditions, did not even bother to go up and look at the room. I took pictures and am sending to main office

NASTY, NASTY ACCOMODATIONS!!!! Non-caring mgr.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
7 Thank shorttravelor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
mississippi
Reviewed 12 April 2009

I went to check the indoor pool out and realized the pool was not heated. There was also a foul odor in the room, when I went over to the jets, they were not working. I spoke with the front desk and they said the heater was not working. I told her the water filtration system was not working and you were not supposed to have the pool open without it. She said she would look into it, but I saw a young family swimming in it later.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
7 Thank carlous

Travellers are raving about these Pineville hotels

Gulf Coast
Reviewed 11 March 2009

I booked a suite online for $139.00, when we arrived I was told that my reservation was cancelled & that to get a suite I would now be charged $200.00. The picture tube on the t.v. was out & we had 3 kids (under 9) with no t.v. , my 3 year old son fell through the broken bathtub, severe water damage, too much bleach in hot tub, heated pool was not heated & the heater was floating in the pool & you could see where it was dislodged from the inside of the pool wall, front desk clerk had an attitude & was very rude & unhelpful. Finally a manager agreed to give us our money back, but we are still waiting on that to happen.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with family
7 Thank tabnkids
Oklahoma
Reviewed 16 December 2008

This hotel was filthy and $112! When we first entered we noticed dirty carpet, but chalked it up to traffic through the day. When we entered our room, the carpet was filthy, the tv screen was nasty, dried catsup on the walls, and a dirty ring around the toilet bowl. Mirrors and window were dirty, lights burned out, broken whirlpool tub, dead bugs, dirt on floor. I've never seen such a disgusting place! We called the manager up, and showed her the room. She offered us 2 others, both of which were horrendous. Unbelievable. This was our 2nd stay, both times a big disappointment. Never again!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — cleanliness and price
  • Stayed December 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
4 Thank OklahomaB2b
Dallas, TX
Reviewed 19 November 2007

After reading some of the negative reviews I was a little bit nervous about our stay there, but my fears proved unfounded. We stayed there three nights, and it was a very pleasant place to stay.
Granted, it was not a luxury resort, but I don't think that was to be expected. The staff were all helpful and friendly, the facilities seemed new and very clean. The free breakfast was good. The room was spacious. While we didn't use it, we saw that they had a very nice (thought small) indoor pool and jacuzzi. they also had an exercise room, and plenty of vending machines.
I did notice a slight odor in the hallway, but it was not bad. Our room was non-smoking and there was no odor, and no sign that anyone had smoked there. Our room was on the second floor, and we didn't go up to the third to see how it was, but I had no complaints whatsoever in our time there.
The location is great... we could walk to 6-7 fast-food restaurants, including little ceasar's pizza, popeye's chicken, burger king, Mcdonnalds, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, etc. etc. There were more substantial restaurants within easy driving range. So the lack of a restuarant on site was no problem.
I would recommend the Sleep Inn to anyone needing a place to stay in Pineville, and would not hesitate to stay there again when I return.

• Liked — Clean, good facilities, friendly and helpful staff
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed November 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank RbrtH
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pineville
1.1 km away
6.4 km away
Hotel Bentley
Hotel Bentley
#11 of 24 in Alexandria

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!