“Quaint, OK food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I've eaten here several times over the years and haven't really found something I love. My husband ordered the Demon burger, though, and I had food jealousy. It was yummy. The jalapeno-stuffed chicken I had was very dry and had three jalapeno slices in it. Their bread pudding was good, though

Reviewed 18 March 2012

It felt like fine dinning. I went for the seafood, and was not disappointed.

1  Thank Sharon T
Reviewed 5 March 2012

We have been to Natchitoches twice and have eaten here both times and the food was GREAT!!!

Reviewed 21 January 2012

I had read about Merci Beaucoup on tripadvisor & couldnt wait to go! We walked by thinking it would be closed but to our surprise found they had recently opened for Friday & saturday nights until 8pm.

We were the only table in the restaraunt aside from a wedding reception in the back room. Needless to say we had excellent service. Two girls helped us and the owner came to speak with us for a few mins. They were very friendly & helpful when ordering, taking time to explain all the southern foods to us on the menu : )

In the end we ordered the jambalaya, meat pie and demon burger. The jambalaya wasn't what I expected. I had always believed it was a spicy tomato based sauce with seafood & other goodies. This was simply a brown sauce with ground beef, black eyed peas and rice. The salad that came with the meat pie was just iceburg lettuce, cheddar, tomato & cucumber. The orange house dressing was super yummy though! The meat pie was good but the first I've ever had so I can't say it was the best : ) my hubby says the burger was really good. "It was big, juicy & on a toasted bun." he says.

Over all I would say it was a nice atmosphere & decent food but it wouldn't be worth a wait. Fortunately, we were the only ones there.

1  Thank KatSmart22
Reviewed 8 January 2012

Been here a few times, food has always been delicious, service is prompt. Has limited lunch hours. I would return and take guests.