“Good, fast, and hot.”

Add it.
Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers
Ranked #29 of 227 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Easy to find location. Quick. Friendly staff. Good lemonade. Food was fresh and hot. The prices were reasonable too. I loved the toast that they give with the food.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Always fast and fresh. I love dipping sauce at this place. I always get extra. if I need a fast lunch this is the place I hit for it.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Chicken is good. My family is much more a fan of the menu than I am. I was impressed with the service however. The young lady taking our order was very polite and courteous. She knew her job and did it well. It is very refreshing to see such a pleasant and competent employee. The other two young gentlemen taking orders seemed to be quite competent and courteous also. The manager was behind them helping out and taking care of customers too. These young people seemed to work together well and appeared to enjoy working together.
Very pleasant experience.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

We love Raising Canes, however, we don't have one where we live so anytime we're close to one, we try to stop by and grab some of those delicious chicken fingers, fries and toast!

This location is inside the Pecan Land Mall in the food court and although there always seems to be a line, service is always quick and courteous! The food is always hot and fresh, too.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Love me some chicken strips. Don't forget about the cane sauce. Yum, Yum. Ask for an extra one, you're gonna need it. It's gonna cost you.