“Yummy for Your Tummy in Monroe”
Review of Yummy Japan

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yummy Japan
Ranked #42 of 225 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Located in the mall food court and recommended by the hotel desk clerk where I was staying just around the corner. My first experience with "Yummy Japan" and I will DEFINITELY be back when I have the opportunity. The teriyaki chicken daily special was superb. Plenty of food and enough for sharing. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Alan H

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Good, QUICK place to grab a bite. My sons are always asking to go there. There is usually a line because it's a favorite of lots of people. Worth the wait!

1  Thank JoelH77
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

My entire family loves this place! Anytime I tell somebody about it, they love it. You can try before you buy. There isn't enough good things I can say about this place. It is a must try! The staff is friendly.

1  Thank Brandi N
Reviewed 2 September 2015

My daughter and I eat there quite regularly. We like it because it's easy in and out and it's enough food for 2 people. Always good.

1  Thank Becky C
Reviewed 5 April 2015

This is a cheap, great meal while at the mall. I always get the teriyaki chicken and noodles. it is a huge to go plate and can feed my 2 kids and myself and still have leftovers..

Been to Yummy Japan? Share your experiences!