“Yummy Little Shop”
Review of Haskell Donuts

Haskell Donuts
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Monroe
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We had to stop here on our Duck Dynasty tour. This shop is owned by Godwin's sister we were told when there. The donuts were good. You could see someone making the donuts by hand in the back.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Had several donuts here for breakfast while on vacation. Staff was very friendly and donuts are good as well.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We went here while on the "Ducky Dynasty" self tour. The place is very clean, the donuts are very good and it was the best meal we had while in Monroe. Stop here and get a donut while on your vacation and skip the chain restaurants.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

They have several locations through out the town we stopped on out way home and got some for the road. The Eclairs are amazing!!! But we got some of each and they are all good.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

So my kids wanted to do everything the Dick Dynasty people did. So we went to Haskell Donuts. I wasn't expecting too much, but was pleasantly surprised. They make their donuts on the premise every day. No old donuts there. And the size and price of the donuts were more than reasonable. My oldest son had the glazed donut and and he said it melted in his mouth. It was gone before we sat at the table. My younger son and myself had the chocolate eclair. It was huge and they did not skimp on the Bavarian cream filling. I could only eat half of my donut, so my eldest devoured the rest of it. Our donuts, milk and coffee cost us around $5.00 which I found reasonable. I am picky with coffee and I thought it was really good.

The staff was very friendly and spoke to me about the Duck guys. They didn't mind answering questions, which I would think would get rather annoying after a while with all the tourists. They have a drive thu window also.

If we lived there, we would go often. Hours are 4:30 AM to 12:00 PM (noon)