“great muffins”

Add it.
Daily Harvest
Ranked #45 of 238 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 23 February 2016

Its was my turn to bring breakfast to a morning meeting. I dropped in and told the person working in the lobby what my issue was and how many I had to feed. He gave me great customer service and the the muffins were a hit!! thanks

Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

We always look for locally owned places to eat, so when passing by Monroe LA, we tried Daily Harvest.
The best thing we can say is that neither of us became ill from eating there. Otherwise, what a dump. No one seems to take any pride in anything there---- food wise, facility wise, service wise. We feel we wasted an hour on our travel getting off the highway, finding Daily Harvest, and having a very sub par lunch.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

I had lunch at Daily Harvest recently. Their wraps and soups were expertly prepared and delicious. And the oatmeal raisin cookie was the cherry on top. A great little eatery in Monroe!

Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Returning from a trip to Florida, we were looking for a local lunch spot not too far from IH20. We stopped by and had a yummy lunch however we found the portions were rather small for the entrée salads and the sandwiches were served alone. They would be much better if served with chips and a pickle slice.

1  Thank ExpensEncounter
Reviewed 30 January 2015

Rode the motorcycle 3 hours to get to this place before visiting the local Harley dealer. Met the owner in the parking lot as I arrived. Nice gentleman. The chicken salad sandwich on cranberry pecan bread was my choice for lunch. The helping was a generous amount and tasted quite good. The cookie and muffin were okay, All in all there wasn't anything that I could say bad about the food, the place or the staff, whom were very pleasant. This is the place to go and have a nice lunch if you 'd like an alternative and HEALTHY choice compared to the tasty, greasy fast foods that most of us prefer the taste of. Got there about 15 minutes before noon, good thing as the local 25-35 yr olds started showing up. Sort of a yuppies atmosphere but others are there also. I'm 62. I probably won't visit here again, nothing wrong, just not my type of place. Subway does good for me on sandwiches.