“Lunch”
Review of Fiesta Linda

Fiesta Linda
Ranked #43 of 230 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Had a great visit to this Resturant! It was easy on and off the interstate! The food was excellent!!! The wait staff was very nice and helpful!!! There was a lot of food, and the price was reasonable!!! I will definitely go back when we are traveling through!! A very nice experience!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in Fiesta Linda with the family last week. Wife and daughter had the fajita chicken salad, son had chicken quesadilla and I had an enchilada plate. All well cook, they raved about the salad and how light and fluffy the shell was. Good service without being annoying. Nice time out.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Our family eats here pretty often and I don't believe we have had a bad experience. The food is always very good and the staff is friendly and accommodating. For a weekend lunch, we usually spend about $45 with tip, so it is manageable for a family.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

My mom and I stopped in after an afternoon of shopping. We were quickly seated. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. She made sure we always has plenty of chips and salsa. The mango margarita was excellent!! My mom and I shared the steak and chicken fajitas. There was plenty of food for the both of us. I would definitely go back!!

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

It's simply the best Mexican food!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything is delicious, service is great and they keep everything clean!

Been to Fiesta Linda? Share your experiences!