“Excellent!”

Rawz Cafe
Ranked #45 of 224 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Had a great time when we went! Service was fast. The food and staff was great! You have to try the California roll with the crab cake on top!! (I forgot what it was called, but it was soooo good!!) will return again!

Reviewed 11 October 2016

I used to love this place but the service has become so terrible. I went for lunch with a friend and they removed the menus before we ordered, we had to flag down our waitress to place our order and once we received our order no one ever checked on us again. The food is great but I will not be back because management does not care about the customer. I will only be going to West Monroe location; the food is better and the service is outstanding and you do not feel rushed.

3  Thank lcgilbert
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Usually food and service is good, the last two times . Bad service and food not very tasty at all. Complained but nothing happened. Twice is enough , may try the new west Monroe one.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I asked for authentic Thai and the sever suggested Larb Gai. I ordered it though I was skeptical I would really enjoy it. The description is diced chicken, chili, fresh mint, lemon grass, cilantro, basil and lime on a bed of lettuce and sticky rice on the side. It was DELICIOUS. I ate and ate and still only got half through my order. My order with tip was only $11 and change.
I would like to say I plan to go back for sushi. I will go back but it will be to try more Thai...

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Service can sometimes be slow, but the food is always incredible!! Sushi is fresh daily and is always good - soups and salads are also great there!

Been to Rawz Cafe? Share your experiences!