“Take out”

Ranked #113 of 224 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 3 February 2017

We were going to get some take out and spend some time with our kids who live in Monroe. They suggested Ronin. I got the hibachi shrimp and it was delicious but it was WAY more food than I could eat!

The food was very good. We had to wait a little while for it to be prepared but it was hot when we got it.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

We have been here multiple times. the kids really like the cooking at the table. I actually thought it was a much cleaner spot on this visit and food was good. Our chef was totally boring and did not entertain the kids as we expect. It was our daughter's birthday and I had arranged a special dessert at the end. Our waiter just seem to abandon us mid meal and we were never brought our birthday surprise. I spoke with the waiter and he basically said "oh well!" Now keep in mind an 18 per cent gratuity had been automatically added--which he did not ear or deserve. I tried to speak with the manager and he was not interested in my disappointment. He asked me who the waiter was and said he would take care of it. But there was nothing to do to rectify my situation. We won't be back.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

it was ok. ...basic hibachi grill fare. ..not much of a show relative to others. .. $100 for 3 with no drinks. .

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Ronin is a good place to eat Japanese- love the habichi grill- food always fresh and veggies always good

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Standard American-Japaense fare with Hibachi area and sushi on menu. Service was alright food to my taste was mediorce but my partner enjoyed her dinner