All reviews new orleans one bedroom suite food truck full kitchen front desk social hour french quarter hotel serves basketball court living area waffles minute drive great place to stay every morning nice hotel hotel of choice nola area
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We spent one night in this hotel--clean, pleasant, staff were very nice, hotel was clean, breakfast was good. We took a cab into the French Quarter from the hotel--about $25 one way with a tip. But parking down there is such that we thought taking a cab there and back was easier.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Olivia B, Manager at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Residence Inn Metairie, and for taking the time to leave a great review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, as well as your time in the French Quarter, and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

This was not my first choice for the area, however the stay was comfortable, clean and convenient to my customer location.

My check-in was a little odd, in that I requested a king bed in a one bed room. The desk agent was not certain which rooms had a king bed, so I agreed to check rooms. The first room was a queen bed in a one bedroom, I returned to the desk and was issued another key for to a king bed studio.

The shower is terrific and refreshing, beds are standard Marriott grade. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Should I return to New Orleans area I would definitely consider this location for future stays!

Room Tip: Next time I would request a room facing the courtyard. The outside rooms face an alleyway bordered by a not so attractive apartment complex
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Camille H, Operations Supervisor at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

P0nomo,

Thank you for staying here at the Metairie Residence Inn. We greatly appreciate your feedback. I will speak with the desk agents to make sure they know the differences between the rooms types. When your travels bring you back to the Metairie area it will be our pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I booked a stay at the Residence Inn in Metairiee from 9/16 - 9/19. The location is perfect. 15 minutes from the airport, and 15 minutes to the French Quarter.We had 9 rooms. Half were studio and the other half were 2 bdrm suites. It couldn't have been better. The rooms were clean, large, and had kitchenettes. One in our group needed to work in the room and he had a large work desk to use. The free breakfast was an added plus, saving us $$ every morning. On Monday night they had free appetizers, beer, and wine. The owner of this hotel should be proud of the people he/she has working for them. They were so friendly and accommodating . When I return to New Orleans this is where I will be staying.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Olivia B, Manager at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words - I'm thrilled to hear that your group loved the hotel! We are located just close enough to everything you could want to visit, but far enough from the craziness to feel serene and peaceful. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you're in the New Orleans area!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

The hotel is nice and the rooms are beautifully decorated. Kitchenette with everything you need to feel at home but the front desk staff needs some customer service training. Unfriendly and not helpful at resolving a simple mix up with a possible extension. Residence Inn has always been my hotel of choice and I've been a Marriott rewards member for many years but I will not return to this location.

Stayed: September 2017
Management response:Responded 17 September 2017

Natdidit,

Thank you for staying with us here at the Metairie Residence Inn. Our full kitchens are one of the many highlights of the hotel. As far as the mix up with the extension I would really like to talk to you and get further information about situation. I greatly apologize for the inconvenience and would like to make it an isolated issue. Please give me a call at the hotel, or email me Camille.Haney@Marriott.com. When your travels bring you back to the Metairie area please give our hotel another opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Everything was great with the hotel the most memorable experiences was the breakfast attendant she is amazing and the front desk catered to me wanting a late check out for the storm that was coming thanks so much

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Olivia B, Manager at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for your kind words! We strive to do whatever it takes to make your stay memorable, and I'm so glad to hear that we delivered. Our breakfast attendants and front desk staff are amazing! We hope to welcome you back soon.