USD 130
HolidayInn.com
USD 109
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 134/night.

USD 101
Country Inn
USD 113
USD 109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 121/night.

USD 108
USD 67
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 78/night.

USD 125
Homewood
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 152/night.

USD 83
Hampton.com
Hotels.com
All reviewsnew orleansone bedroom suitefood truckfront desksocial hourfrench quarterliving areawafflesfull size refrigeratorminute drivegreat place to staynice hotelevery morningfresh fruitbreakfast barhotel of choicewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I booked a stay at the Residence Inn in Metairiee from 9/16 - 9/19. The location is perfect. 15 minutes from the airport, and 15 minutes to the French Quarter.We had 9 rooms. Half were studio and the other half were 2 bdrm suites. It couldn't have been better. The rooms were clean, large, and had kitchenettes. One in our group needed to work in the room and he had a large work desk to use. The free breakfast was an added plus, saving us $$ every morning. On Monday night they had free appetizers, beer, and wine. The owner of this hotel should be proud of the people he/she has working for them. They were so friendly and accommodating . When I return to New Orleans this is where I will be staying.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Olivia B, Manager at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words - I'm thrilled to hear that your group loved the hotel! We are located just close enough to everything you could want to visit, but far enough from the craziness to feel serene and peaceful. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you're in the New Orleans area!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

The hotel is nice and the rooms are beautifully decorated. Kitchenette with everything you need to feel at home but the front desk staff needs some customer service training. Unfriendly and not helpful at resolving a simple mix up with a possible extension. Residence Inn has always been my hotel of choice and I've been a Marriott rewards member for many years but I will not return to this location.

Stayed: September 2017
Management response:Responded 17 September 2017

Natdidit,

Thank you for staying with us here at the Metairie Residence Inn. Our full kitchens are one of the many highlights of the hotel. As far as the mix up with the extension I would really like to talk to you and get further information about situation. I greatly apologize for the inconvenience and would like to make it an isolated issue. Please give me a call at the hotel, or email me Camille.Haney@Marriott.com. When your travels bring you back to the Metairie area please give our hotel another opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Everything was great with the hotel the most memorable experiences was the breakfast attendant she is amazing and the front desk catered to me wanting a late check out for the storm that was coming thanks so much

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Olivia B, Manager at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for your kind words! We strive to do whatever it takes to make your stay memorable, and I'm so glad to hear that we delivered. Our breakfast attendants and front desk staff are amazing! We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Location and outside is nice, we got an upgraded room which was nice. The ladies at the front desk were friendly. Disappointing fact was that we found a bug in my son's bed. Which he said looked like a fly but no idea what it was. I also saw stains on bed sheet. Room cleaners did not clear any dishes, did not wipe the table top. I also saw a pair of blue gloves dropped in hallway. So the facilty is nice but it is very poorly maintained. Breakfast was also very sparse and just okay. Would not stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Olivia B, Manager at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback! As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, I am very sorry that your guestroom fell short of your expectations. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the housekeeping team in an effort to improve our service. We hope to have the opportunity to better serve you in the future!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This hotel have arguable one of the best Patios in New Orleans, so you can relax, enjoy a smoke or enjoy good company, I like the lay out of the Hotel, they do need more entrances, but over all you get a good bang for your bucks.

Room Tip: I would advice a room facing the street, it can get pretty loud
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Olivia B, Manager at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback - I'm so glad you enjoy our patio! Even in the heat of the summer, it's a great place to swim, grill out, shoot basketball, or just relax and enjoy yourself. We look forward to having you with us again soon!