All reviews new orleans one bedroom suite food truck full kitchen front desk social hour french quarter hotel serves basketball court living area waffles minute drive great place to stay every morning nice hotel hotel of choice nola area
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

It was a very nice, clean, and beautiful hotel but their lost and found department was extremely bad. Because every time I forgot to pack something after a stay there, I called them to check on it for me they always came back saying that they didn't find it.

Hoan Tran

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Olivia B, Manager at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

I am so sorry to hear of your negative experience with your lost items. This is definitely not our standard of service, and we hate that this is the impression left with you. Our AGM, Martha, would be happy to personally try to locate anything for you, if you'd like to give her a call at the hotel. We hope to have the opportunity to better serve you the next time you're in Metairie!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay with my family at the Residence Inn. The management staff went out of their way in making you feel welcome. Victoria was on top of everything she was able to anticipate your needs without you even asking. The continental breakfast was excellent. One of the best I ever had at a hotel. Ms. Trudy would make sure along with her staff cooking up the food was hot and ready. If you needed anything she was on it. I loved how she would come from out of the back and say, "Good morning!" I liked the location were I was at because I was 13 minutes away from downtown where you were need by the mall and food. I would recommend staying here and I look forward in staying there again 10 times over.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Olivia B, Manager at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback! It is great to know that our associates were able to make you feel so at home during your stay, and we can't wait for the opportunity to have you with us again!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

The management and staff at the front desk are excellent! Camille and Victoria always do everything they can to make your stay enjoyable. Trudy, Qianna and the rest of the restaurant staff make each breakfast memorable. Regarding maintenance, Jody and Victor do their level best to make certain everything works well. I don't know everyone's name here, but the total experience is generally fabulous!

Room Tip: Even overlooking the pool, the rooms are generally quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Olivia B, Manager at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback, and especially for naming so many of our associates! We strive to work together as a team to ensure that your "home away from home" is the best it can be, and I'm thrilled to see that you experienced this. We look forward to serving you on your next trip to Metairie!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We needed a two bedroom suite since we had 4 teenagers on a family vacation to New Orleans.

The room was on the first floor, by the pool and the restaurant and was spacious. We felt like we were at home.

This hotel is very nice, clean, almost new, quit, reasonably priced and the breakfasts each day were truly outstanding. Fresh (not powdered) scrambled eggs each day along with a full complement of other breakfast items. Waffles, sausages, cereals, etc.

The best part of this experience was the very friendly, outgoing and accommodating people that worked throughout the hotel. Highly Recommended!!!

Room Tip: The first floor by the pool was convenient and quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Martha B, Manager at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Thank you very much for sharing what a wonderful hotel and staff members we have at the Metairie Residence Inn hotel. At Residence Inn your room is not just a room, it's a room home away from home and we love making a guest feel like they are at home. Thanks for staying with us we hope to see you and your family when travel brings you back in the Metairie area.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Staff is very responsive, the manager was excellent. I had a large group of rooms for a month. I was there for three. I had not one complaint from my group at all for the entire stay. The hotel was very cooperative with half of my staff working nights. Adjustments were made to accommodate no issues with room cleaning. I am in NOLA two or three times a year. I look forward, and suggest to anyone going stay here. Miss Martha and her staff made this a very enjoyable visit, for long working time my wife and I had at this property.
Good time had by all. Look forward to the next stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Martha B, Manager at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Good Day Mr. Anderson H,
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know that we met your expectation during your time with us. My staff and I are always willing to go that extra mile to ensure that our guest expectations are met. I will share your comments with the team. We look forward to your next visit. Tell your wife hello from me and the team.