“Had good okra”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #151 of 552 Restaurants in Metairie
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Description: Welcome to your Metairie, LA Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Just a regular Whole Foods but chicken and okra that I got from ready to eat section were really good.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

It was the usual WF experience for those who like this store. I was able to get what I wanted and pay the usual WF prices. I always love it, and this was no difference.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

I like to pop in wholefoods for their pizza, sushi or buffet at lunchtime. I can be in and out in 30 minutes when I am busy.
the food is pretty good and I can get soup, salad or cooked food by weight.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I often stop here for lunch , great fresh food and awesome salad bar and coffe bar . great pastries and cookies and cakes for special occasions , I lmostly buy fresh veggies here , tastes so much better. a bit higher on regular things , you can get a regular stores, lady was helpful with natural things to take for my fribromalgia , So a lot of things are worth extra like veggies and some you need to compare

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Well sorted grocery with focus on organic products. Wide selection on most goods, fine presentation and fresh products especially meat, fish, fruits and vegetables.

Been to Whole Foods Market? Share your experiences!