“Better than the one Katrina took from Gulfport.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ryan's Family Steakhouse
Ranked #56 of 77 Restaurants in Marrero
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 February 2015 via mobile

Friendly staff, awesome food, great atmosphere.. Just some good ole, Sunday after meetin, eatin spots.... Just lovely....

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Had a gift card. This is the only location in the new orleans area. Went to prepare a salad, to my horror and disgust there was mold growing in the cheese dispenser. I pointed this out to the manager he nonchalantly said ohhh and removed it from the bar.

Every dish I sampled was too greasy or overcooked or old made with low quality ingredients. Mentioned this to waitress who was nice but wasnt surprised. Just nasty. Sorry for the incomplete sentences. Typing on a phone waiting for a refund as we speak.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Didn't like anything about this restaurant. Food was lukewarm and service was terrible. We didn't get our bread until we were eating our desserts. Totally understaffed and poor quality of food. I won't patronize a Ryan's again.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

There should be rated a zero. Grease over cooked fried chicken.
Deserts cheapest artificial ingredients. Cheapest premade buffet items on the planet. Manger didn't call back.

Reviewed 28 September 2011

We held our family reunion meet and greet at this Ryan's. I called a week prior to confirm that they were ready for us and they said they were ready, well when we got there the manager on duty had no idea what I was talking about. He then put us in one of the banquet rooms which was dirty, dirty,dirty dirty, oh did I say DIRTY! We ask that they clean the tables and sweep the floor. The carpet had sticky stuff on it, so when we walked around our shoes were sticking to the carpet. The food was gross. I paid for a meal but only drink soda. The bathroom was so dirty I refused to use it. The entrance floor was so dirty it made me sick. I was wondering why this place was still open. Our waitress was very nice.