Paragon Casino Resort
  • Restaurant
USD 105*
USD 102*
USD 91*
All reviewsbig daddyrv parkindoor poolfirst run moviesswim up barlive alligatorsslot machineskids questnature trailbalcony roomnew orleansatriumbiloxijackpotdealerstubsbayou
Reviewed 21 February 2012

It's a nice hotel. It's off the beaten path. No major highway near it so traveling there was a bit of a headache. We went there to see a concert.
Tons of restaurants on site. There's an alligator exhibit in the atrium.
It also has a movie theater that shows current movies
Hotel room was nice and spacious.

I realize I was at a casino but the cigarette Smoke is unbearable. I don't recall 1 spot in the hotel that was smoke free. Not even the restaurant we ate at. There were gentleman at the table next to us smoking cigars. I was not able to fully enjoy my delicious food. The Paragon needs to invest in a better ventilation or air purifier system. My allergies went crazy.

1  Thank pamjam01
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Paragon Casino Resort is a very nice resort, however it's totally in the boondocks! If you don't have a gps or someone who knows where it is, you're sure to get lost! The place is really nice with lots of attractions (I went to see BB King). Also, the rooms are a bit pricy, but what do you expect when there's no competition??? Overall it was a nice stay, but it will be a while before I do the 130+ miles there.

2  Thank Michelle70501
Reviewed 16 February 2012

My husband & I, along with our friends, visited and stayed at Paragon Casino Resort for 2 days Super Bowl weekend. The hotel (we stayed in the South Tower) is fabulous - did not look like a typical casino hotel room - very well appointed, clean and comfortable with a great bathroom also. The casino is really nice too and the restaurants serve really good food. We will definitely visit here again and I would recommend to anybody.

Room Tip: Ask for the South Tower as they have all been completely remodeled
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank magnolia502000
Reviewed 14 February 2012

We've stayed at the Paragon several times and have been impressed each time with the resort. The rooms are perfect and most of the staff is very accomodating. There are live alligators in pools with shops around the atrium. We're tried two of the restaurants and were delighted with both. Yes, there is a theater for the children or anyone wanting a break and we've noticed the movies are first run. There's also a concession stand and the smell of the popcorn (which was awesome) will make your mouth water. The casino staff is very friendly. The area is kept clean. I particularly enjoy the cart that goes from aisle to aisle where you can get a beverage so you don't have to wait for a server to come around. We look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mapatogo
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Hotel wise everything is good but casino side HELL NO!!!!! I will never visit there again cuz i do not like the casino at all slots r very tight I have never seen any machines eat up money like that $1600 gone in 1hour did not even got $100 in return from that money. Go there to stay in hotel side and enjoy but but do not play or will regret!!!!

5  Thank Sonia2130