“Always an excellent choice”

Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 299 Restaurants in Lake Charles
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse features an elegant, yet intimate atmosphere, created with an undeniable attention to detail. Our award-winning menu features only the finest prime beef, fresh seafood, delectable desserts, as well as an extensive wine collection.
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Had such a great experience a few months ago decided to dine there again last week. They never disappoint, the food was excellent. Many thanks to Joshua Porthieux for his superior customer service.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Saw this place on TripAdvisor & in a Delta Airlines publication - Flavorful healthy organic filet! Definitely made the top 5 filets! Brussel sprouts! Food was delicious! Martini with blue cheese stuffed olives. Excellent service. I dined at the bar. They offer a huge 18-20 oz lobster tail that I wanted however that needs to be s shared entree :-) Highly recommend! Top Notch! A cut above

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Always top shelf service and the highest quality food! Consistently one of the best restaurants in the entire area! Good work!!!

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I have never been to a Vic & Anthony’s so while on a girls weekend in January we decided to go. It was amazing!!! I tried the quail,which I was leary about because I’m a very picky eater. It was delicious! The crab cakes are my favorite but I also had filet mignon. The steak was so flavorful and tender. But beyond the wonderful food was the amazing service. We were treated like royalty! A girl could get used to that. I would highly recommend going.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful experience, brought 3 people who had never been and said they would definitely return. The waiter (Stephan) was wonderful and management checked on us several times to make all was good.

Date of visit: January 2018