“Great food... great atmosphere!!!”

Cadillac Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar
Ranked #22 of 294 Restaurants in Lake Charles
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Delicious tapas and signature items that include favorites such as carnitas guadalajara, fajitas, tacos al carbon, the cadillac mexicana burger, and of course, enchiladas! Make sure to leave room for dessert and enjoy the delectable sopapillas or tres leches. The hand-crafted cocktail selections go well beyond traditional, including two featured barrel-aged margarita's, complemented by an impressive list of tequila selections with over 70 boutique expressions of blanco, anejo, reposado and distintivo. The extensive menu will also feature an excellent selection of Mezcal tequilas.
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

If you come to Golden Nugget Lake Charles, you must come to Cadillac and sit back, relax, drink and eat. Some of the others I see reviewing this location must be uptight and miserable, to complain that much. I bet they gripe about any and everything.

COME to Cadillac and I promise you will enjoy yourself.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent Service here ftom Ged and his trainee server. Very friendly, attentive service which could not be faulted. Would definutely recommend this bar.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2018

I love going to the Golden Nugget but besides the Chart House and Vic & Anthony's I'm certainly not a fan of this restaurant or of Landry's I tried it more than once more than twice and the food is just awful. The place just seems dirty to me. Will not go back

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

This place was terrible. We had a group of people come for my birthday and It was nothing but trouble and some what of an embarrassment that made me look un prepared. The managers name was Kenndle and he was very impolite and made several people mad including my grandma who he was very rude to. We will not be back.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

We stopped in for a light bite while staying here at the Golden Nugget hotel and casino. Nicely appointed restaurant with friendly bartenders. We had an appetizer of chicken wrapped up in a flour tortilla and deep fried served with pico de gallo and sour cream. Fabulous! A couple of frozen Margaritas and our snack was complete. The smell of fajitas going by almost temped us to go ahead with dinner, but we managed to make it out alive.