“Awesome place to go eat at”
Review of Steamboat Bill's

Steamboat Bill's
Ranked #1 of 11 Quick Bites in Lake Charles
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

This place had awesome food, service and staff. Every thing I ate was so good. Will go back there when I'm in town

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,408)

Reviewed 15 October 2018

If looking for very good Cajun seafood go to Steamboat Bills. Can't go wrong in anything you try. place is always busy and for good reason. There ATCHAFALAYA
FISH DINNER is really good and the fresh rolls are also very good. Be worn the place is always busy but they will get you in and worth the wait.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I had the Atchafalaya plate even though I am not super fond of fish. This made me a convert to fish lover!!! If I could I would eat every meal at this place!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank fortworth76131
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Every year when we have a family where reunions. in Lake Charles we go to Steamboat Bill's and the food is always great

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

On our recent visit to Lake Charles (10/8) for my birthday we stopped there for some good Louisiana food. Ordered the shrimp ettouffe and fried shrimp basket. All good as always. Recommend it if in Lake Charles.