USD 85
HIExpress.com
USD 127
Homewood
Drury Inn & Suites Lafayette(Lafayette)
USD 118
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 135/night.

USD 92
USD 75
Priceline
USD 170
USD 141
    All reviewscajun domedirectly across the streetgreat hotelindoor poolfront desk staffhot waterbusiness triprecommend this hotelthe hotel staffmardi grasconvenient locationclean roomsenjoyed my staybusiness centerwould definitely stay here againking suitestaff was friendly
    Reviewed 5 April 2018

Both my sister and I were overcharged an additional night's stay on our credit cards after paying in full at the time of booking directly from their website. We both had to fight for a refund because no one working at the hotel could understand why that happened. Finally 2 days later I got ahold of a manager who refunded the additional night's stay. Check your credit cards because I'm not sure how many people this is happening to! Also room service did not come to our room at all the day we were there, and the next day took over 40 minutes (we had to call again to remind them) to bring us fresh towels, and they ran out of coffee refills.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
    Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
    bstancliff, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lafayette/Cajundome, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will work on extra training on handling prepaid reservations.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Went to Lafayette to attend my Nieces wedding. Multiple rooms for family.

The staff were very pleasant and patient with us when some travelers’ arrival were delayed.

The rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. We would definitely stay here again

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I will let housekeeping know you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Excellent experience through and through. No complaints. Great service, clean accommodations. All in all an absolutely wonderful experience and I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
    Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review. I will share your comments with all our employees.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

My business travels frequently and we have anywhere from 15-20 rooms in many different hotels. This Hilton Garden Inn Lafayette/Cajundome is one of the few we don't have problems with. The customer service is Awesome! No matter what questions we have it is always met with a smile and warmth. I recommend this hotel for everyone!

Holly

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your comments Holly. I am truly blessed to have the best people around me that live and breath customer service. I will share your comments with them.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Our second time here for a fraternal function. The staff are first class and service exceptional. Our breakfast Sunday morning was well attended, service great and food excellent

Getting to see the Harlem Globetrotters was icing on the cake, just to say.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends