“Consistently Great Stays”

Hilton Garden Inn Lafayette/Cajundome
Ranked #4 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed 26 August 2012

When traveling to town for business, this hotel is always a great spot. It's location is good, quiet area and a very warm welcome. The staff is exceptional, always greet me with a smile at the end of the day. I give this Garden Inn top ratings!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 August 2012

This hotel is literally across the street form the CajunDome, so if you have an event there, its perfect. It's a 10 minute drive to the mall, which is surprisingly large and every chain restaurant is within 10-15 minutes, as well as a WalMart and Sam's. While it looks like Johnston Street is your best best for commercial sites, actually Ambassador Caffrey is much better.

I wish they had a breakfast buffet included, but their little lobby restaurant is shockingly good and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We had an amazing experience at this hotel, which we stayed at on July 20th! I had a room already booked at another local hotel for my daughter and a few friends for her birthday, but had to immediately leave due to their horrible uncleanliness! Garden was able to take us on a spur of the moment phone call and immediately accommodate our crew! My daughter loved the indoor pool, which was clean and not smothering us in heat this time of year in the south. The staff was very accommodating! Some of my daughter's friends began eating breakfast not knowing it was not continental, and the staff dismissed our bill due to the accident! Overall, our stay was easy, clean, and memorable! We loved it and will be back!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 11 July 2012

The rooms were very clean and the staff was outstanding! Everyone was extremely courteous and they went out of their way to make my stay perfect. I will definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank NOLAdy504
Reviewed 11 July 2012

This hotel is very clean and comfortable. Upon check in, I was welcomed with a frienly greeting. The desk agent recognized my Hilton Diamond status and told me that I had been given an upgrade to a King Suite. This was a pleasant surprise. Everything in my Hilton profile was fulfilled such as room location. After settling into my room, I noticed that the A/C was not cooling the room. I called the front desk and a member of the maintenance staff responded to my room within 3 minutes. The gentleman was very friendly. He showed me how to use the thermostat and he would changed the filter just to be sure it was clear. Withing 30 minutes, the room was well cooled and stayed that way throughout my stay.
My only complaint about this hotel is the lack of restaurants within a short distance. Lafayette is full of excellent restaurants but none are conveniently located near this hotel.
However, the quality of this hotel and its staff far outweighs that lack of restaurants and I highly recommend this hotel to any travelers.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business