All reviews new orleans front desk waffles room was clean boiled eggs the breakfast area french quarter restaurant bar free shuttle free breakfast would stay here again an older hotel convenient location an early morning flight staff was friendly minute drive shuttle service
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had an early morning flight to conclude my visit to New Orleans, so I was looking for somewhere closer to the airport that also provided a shuttle to the airport. This La Quinta checked all of the boxes and was affordable to boot.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Kara B, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to hear that we could accommodate you. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is no frills. It's decently clean, has parking and breakfast, and a shuttle to the airport. My AC unit in my room on this night was so loud I could barely sleep. I couldn't even hear the TV over it. I've stayed here a few times... but this stay has me reconsidering future visits. Basically it is... what it is.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQGM913, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for your feedback. Our sincere apology for the loud AC. I have made a note to ask our maintenance person to check.
Please know that we are working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.
Thanks for staying with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Toilet leaked our entire stay even after we reported it to maintenance. The desk agent was involved in another conversation and did not deactivate the card on file when i gave her a new card. That caused me not to have the spending money that I planned for the trip.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Your feedback is very much appreciated. I am sorry that not everything about your stay was satisfactory. I will share your comments with our staff. Please know that we are working hard to ensure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We chose the LaQuinta near the airport in New Orleans because they were near the airport, yet not too far from city center. Rooms had very modern decor, heat/AC control was easy to control and bed was very comfortable Very pleased with stay, except the parking lot could be a bit bigger.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

My stay was wonderful! The property was very, very. very clean. My room smelled very clean my bed was very fresh. From the time I opened the door, The housekeeping staff did an amazing job preparing my room.(I own my own House Care Service so I knew what to look for) I was on my way on a cruise. I left my Garment Bag hanging in the closet. Once I realized I didn't have it. I called and spoke with someone who said they would go find it and called me back. My called was returned and a lady stated she would hold my garments until I returned. On Monday I came in to get my belongings from the front office. Lydia looked and could not find it. Lydia immediately got on the phone called housekeeping. Housekeeping could not find it. Shannah the housekeeping Supervisor came up from Housekeeping to assist Lydia. Lydia was in the Hotel log booking looking to see who was working that day. Shannah was looking to see who cleaned the room. I couldn't remember who I spoke with. I checked my phone saw there was a call and time. I checked my messages. There it was! A message from Yvette confirming when I was returning and where I could find my bag. I't was put in the managers office. Then in walked Yvette for work! She went right to it. She said she wanted to make sure the managers office wasn't locked if I would be arriving after hours. Those 3 Ladies were AWESOME and Organized. They knew what to do. I absolutely will stay at this hotel again and I recommend this property highly. Keep up the good work Ladies! Please reward these ladies with something nice. This could have easily been a disaster if their: Professional attitudes and Customer service skills were not in order! Thank you!, Thank you! Yvette, Lydia and Shannah! Andrea Greene Room: 241

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for brightening our day! Your kind comments are very much appreciated. I will be sure to share your comments with the ladies.
We look forward to serving you again soon.