All reviews miss mary bed was comfortable french quarter yogurt great customer service air conditioner shelby cruise nola
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Hotel's OK, location is not nice but well illuminated at night so seems safe. Close to the airport and the city using I-10.

The only room with roll-in shower is room 115. Call in advance if you really need it. When I checked in the room was assigned to someone else; fortunately the other guest accepted to change rooms.

The breakfast is decent: boiled eggs, yogurt, cereal, coffee, sausage, bread... should also have scrambled eggs and bacon.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2018

My friends and I booked this hotel for two nights, one before a cruise and one after, so we stayed in two different rooms. We chose this hotel because it was one of the few reasonably priced hotels around that was not fully booked on Memorial Day weekend. Both rooms were clean, but each room had some issues. The lock on the bathroom door in one room did not work. Some of the outlets did not work in that room either. The turntable on the microwave in the 2nd room didn't work. The 2nd room had a charging station mounted to the night stand, but it wasn't plugged in and there was no way to plug it in, so I'm not sure why it was there. For some reason the TV in the 2nd room was larger than the one in the first room.

Signs in the lobby said breakfast was available until 9:00 am. We went down at 8:30 am and there was nothing there except some burnt biscuits and a few hard-boiled eggs. Apparently they had already stopped preparing food 30 minutes before breakfast was supposed to end. We ended up eating at a McDonald's down the road.

Aside from the minor issues with the rooms, they were really not bad at all. They were certainly fine for a couple of nights. They were clean and I felt safe staying here (police station is just behind the hotel). The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were fine as well, even though they were pretty small. The breakfast is really my main issue with the whole hotel. If you say it's available until 9:00 am, then don't stop serving at 8:30!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank dmwc
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

You get what you pay for. The hotel is very poor quality and generally feels unclean. It has a general run down appearance. Lights in room don’t work. Breakfast is quite bad. If saving money is the only aim the. It’s cheaper than the surrounding hotels. But next time I would rather pay an extra $40 to feel clean, safe and comfortable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here last Thursday night and don't have any complaints. Clean room, The young man @ the front desk told us about "teasers" for dinner. We would definitely would stay again the breakfast was good.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I was told that Red Roof provides free shuttle services. I called the day before my reservation for shuttle and was told that there was no need because shuttle comes to airport every hour.
We waited over 3 hours for the shuttle, I called over 20 times no one picked up no one called me back. I called Expedia to request a refund! Horrible

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple