“45th Anniversary Cake”

Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Kenner
Cuisines: French
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Inquiring the cost of Ordering a Cake with fruits (Lin's Cake) for 100 people. Tasted this cake and it's so scrumptious & very, very light!!! We used to order this cake @ Lin's Bakery long time ago and then Chez Pierre bought the recipe from Lin before she retired.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

This is a small French bakery/Vietnamese cafe located off the I-10 freeway that offers some delicious baked goods, but don't expect great service thus the reason for the 2 star review. The employees never smile and never say thank you with the exception of the one employee who is not Asian . If you decide to purchase a large cake, they do not provide a bag to put your cake in. The employee's response was basically, "We don't have bags for the cakes...." Blunt stare...awkward silence. I glanced over the counter and noticed there were some large white plastic bags. A few seconds later, I see the owner walk up to the counter with some large white bags in her hand. Overall, if you decide to go, go only for the food and don't expect friendly service.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

This is the kind of place that you just have to experience first hand. I loved the atmosphere, the staff and of course the food. Got the Asian chicken salad, and added avocado - for only $.50 more. If you are considering PBread, then DONT and go here! One could tell the staff really knows the regulars. I heard many comments "I haven't seen you in awhile" or "What, are you not taking a dessert with you today" LOVED this place!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Been going to the original shop near Williams Blvd. for years. New location is expanded and even offers expanded menu.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

We are in town for soccer, i wish I'd found Chez Pierre yesterday! We stopped for breakfast after seeing thier "now open for breakfast sign" we don't eat pork, but the owner had plenty of options for us, quiche, omelette, biscuits. We decided on egg and cheese biscuits, since we had to eat on the road. They had an awesome selection of pastries so we got an elcaire an a cream puff.
Dear God.... it was so good! The eggs cooked perfect the biscuit fresh, buttery and flakey. The cream puff was as big as the palm of my hand, light, fluffy and filled with a velvety cream. The elcaire was covered a rich, creamy chocolate gouache and filled with chocolate cream.
It was devine.
This will forever be my go to when we are in town. I will sing their praises and send everyone I know who comes to the New Orleans area.

The service, the food, the atmosphere. Perfect! The only thing I don't like is that it's so far from Pensacola!
Keep up the great work, Chez Pierre!

Been to Chez Pierre Bakery? Share your experiences!