All reviews stove top extended stay beyond the call of duty the hotel is clean location is great front desk free wifi new orleans parking lot fil chik microwave property maintenance linens airport
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I'm on a monthly rate that was a pretty good deal.The weekly room service is not very good, but the big item is they over-book the rooms and put all the longer term monthly tenants on a stand-by list, not knowing if they will have to leave at the end of month.This is a terrible way to treat your longer term customers. I've traveled a lot in my business and have never been jerked around like this. Bad business plan, Disappointed !!!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas C
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

I'm so sorry we disappointed you, Thomas. Best wishes in your future travels.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Ok so this was a decent place to stay HOWEVER the room cleaning is different depending on your room number your room may not be cleaned during your stay. You can pay $25 for a cleaning weekly rate. I booked a kitchenette however did not have cookware or dishes, after a few days I found out I needed to request the stuff for the kitchen which was annoying. The location was great the price is a bit over priced for the lack of amenities you don’t get. It’s as if your in an apartment building that your can’t cook in.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

We are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. Best wishes in your future travels.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I stay here often. Hotel is newer, clean, and has the basics. James and Greg are very nice at front desk. It’s mostly work crews and folks needing M-F hotel accommodations. Kitchen has stove fridge and microwave. Bathroom is clean w large shower. Convenient to airport, new Chik Fil A and circle K.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you for the terrific review of our hotel. The WoodSpring Suites team is glad to hear you enjoy your stays with us and continue to return. Our goal is to provide guests with a hospitable environment that is affordable, clean, and simple. We work very hard to deliver clean rooms and a welcoming atmosphere and we are glad to hear the efforts are paying off for you.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The WoodSpring Suites hotel at the New Orleans Airport, is a pretty new and definitely clean hotel. Their is a kitchen in the rooms and laundry services available as well. The staff I interacted with were very kind. Most of the occupants seem to be more longer term residents.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

We are so glad to hear that you stay was a comfortable one! Thank you for letting us know.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t too sure how our stay here was going to be since I had never heard of the location. But from when we first walked in until the moment we left my friends and I were treated with only respect. The location is like brand new and the rooms were very spacious and comfortable. If we needed anything for the room the front desk had no problem bringing it to us within minutes. I would 100% recommend this location to anyone else traveling to the New Orleans area.

Date of stay: March 2018
Julia R, Guest Relations Corporate Liaison at WoodSpring Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Thank you for the 5-star rating and positive comments. You made our day! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to this area.