All reviews truck driver front desk recommend this hotel staff was friendly pleasant stay nice hotel great place to stay new orleans motel louisiana
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel through Expedia. It was the most run down trashy hotel in the area. The parking lot had random furniture and other trash laying around. Nearby residents were hanging out in the parking lot and riding bikes around the vehicles. The lobby smelled moldy and gross. The front desk attendant appeared to be asleep. When she greeted me I asked to cancel my reservation. She informed me I needed to call Expedia then they would call her and she would confirm the refund. She said it was no problem. She never asked why I wanted to cancel. I left and called Expedia and she denied the refund. She raised her voice and argued with the Expedia representative. She claimed I never gave the hotel a chance because I didn’t check in and see the room. Well sorry but I saw all I needed to see. Please pay $10 more and stay in a safer hotel! I’m out $56 but I won’t make that mistake again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Im a truck driver and I am in Houma weekly. Im always very happy with my room and the fact Im always put near my truck. Im very happy with Teka at the front desk. She is always super friendly and helps me find a place to eat. Will never stay anywhere else!

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 9 June 2018

My husband and I have always wanted to experience Louisiana and with the help of the welcoming staff at Days Inn, we did just that. Along with the quiet,comfortable, clean room and tasty breakfast, the staff, especially Teka, went our of their way to share information about the Cajun culture and tips on visiting New Orleans with us. Good coffee was always available. This was a wonderful stay!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I've been coming here over a year when I travel to houma. I broke my leg so I've been staying here for the past month everyone at this location have been extremely nice and has helped me with breakfast and all. I do recommend you book a room here because the service and the staff is excellent. Thanks Trina and Mr Winslow for making my stay comfortable.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I was there for the oilfield school, I stayed in room 118. Ok room considering it’s a Days inn. Reasonable priced. Wyteaka was very nice her smiles always greeted me at the door. Will be back again for my next class.

Date of stay: April 2018