All reviews gas station beds were comfortable bathroom floor fridge and microwave business center front desk clerk waffles enjoyed my stay in town would definitely stay here again nice hotel a great stay staff was friendly other hotels rally bayou elevator
Reviewed 23 May 2018

We stayed one night and this is a very nice hotel. We were upgraded to a really large room that had a jacuzzi tub and a separate area for the bed. The chair in the living area was gross looking with stains and needed a deep cleaning front, sides, all over. The corners along the baseboard and the bathroom floor did not look sanitary to me. I am picky. Except for that, the bathroom was clean. I think that people rent the jacuzzi rooms to party and that's why whenever we get "upgraded" to a suite with a jacuzzi tub I always feel they are not clean. Had I known, I would have declined the upgrade.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I live around the corner but just wanted a weekend away and I was very satisfied with the suite I booked. The room was clean and comfortable and exactly what I needed. The staff was very friendly and helpful as well.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MsTDM, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Houma, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thank you so much! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. The weather is warming up and it'll be pool time soon. Be sure to come back and visit with us.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I needed a place for a last minute one night stay. The front desk clerk was very friendly and professional. The check in was easy and quick. This was a nice clean hotel for a great price. i will stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We had a great stay while attending Spyders on the Bayou, sponsored by Performance Powersports. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Internet connection was strong throughout the room. My only problem was that there wasn't a constant breakfast attendant, so I had to go to the front desk on a couple occasions to ask for items to be replenished. Otherwise the staff was magnificent and we enjoyed our stay at the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Reviewed 16 April 2018

This hotel is the perfect place to stay, when in Houma. Not only is it super clean, the staff are tops! They were not only helpful, everyone I encountered made you feel like they were glad you were staying there! I'll be back next year!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends