“Good Cajun food, good service”
Review of Crawfish Town USA

Crawfish Town USA
Reserve with OpenTable
Crawfish Town USA is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Henderson
Price range: USD 20 - USD 25
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I am a local. We eat at Crawfish town USA often because the food comes out hot and the food is good. The only thing Crawfish town USA lacks is the live Cajun music that a few other dinner places play. I like that Crawfish town USA is a big place, so they can seat a lot of people, and wait times for a table are virtually nonexistent.

2  Thank Joy V

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Excellent food. Fast service. Reasonably priced.
Next to Cajun Palms RV park in Breaux Bridge. Very easy access from the park.

1  Thank Jo R
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We phoned in and ordered po boys. 1 shrimp, 1 crawfish and 1 oyster pot boy. They were all good and ready when we got there. Wish we had time for a sit down meal because their seafood boils looked amazing. I would definitely stop again

1  Thank glh4349
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

First off, the wine was not fresh, it must have been in the fridge for a while.So I decided to order a different brand, but there were only two choices. They didn't have Kendall Jackson, so when she asked me if I wanted to order another glass and I said no, I thought she would be curious as to why I didn't care for the first glass. She was not. So, don't go there for a decent glass of wine. On to appetizers, the volcano shrimp is delicious, but I wish that it would be served on a better mix of greens. The sauce over the greens was tasty, but sadly I would not eat it because it was on iceberg lettuce. I think they should class it up a bit and serve better salad. Also, the oysters rockefeller were served on garlic toasts instead of an oyster shell. There is no excuse for that...it was terrible! If you don't have oyster shells, please pick something else. Also, the seafood gumbo was lukewarm and barely seasoned. For the main dish I had grilled stuffed shrimp which was delicious, however I was missing the wine still. My husband had the crabcakes atchafalaya. We believe it used to be served on top of pasta, and he used to love it. He was not impressed this time. I was left wondering why the restaurant is going downhill. I hope they can fix these problems. I am afraid to go back there.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I usually come during crawfish season for boil crawfish which are very good here. It was a mistake to come here when they are out of season. We both had seafood gumbo and the grilled classic platter. The gumbo was watery and not much seafood of $7. Fish in mine had many small bones. The classic platter portions were small and tasteless. The mixed vegetables were mushy and way over cooked. Need less to say we were disappointed. Service was good.