“Mistake to Come”
Review of Crawfish Town USA

Crawfish Town USA
Reserve with OpenTable
Crawfish Town USA is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Henderson
Price range: USD 20 - USD 25
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I usually come during crawfish season for boil crawfish which are very good here. It was a mistake to come here when they are out of season. We both had seafood gumbo and the grilled classic platter. The gumbo was watery and not much seafood of $7. Fish in mine had many small bones. The classic platter portions were small and tasteless. The mixed vegetables were mushy and way over cooked. Need less to say we were disappointed. Service was good.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Came here for lunch because it was close to where we're camping. It's SO good! I had the fish tacos with fried catfish. Came with 2 good size tacos, I was full when I finished. My husband had the etouffee and catfish lunch and it was great too. If course we had to have the dessert as well. Our waiter Nicole was very helpful, pleasant too. Another bonus in book is there's no smoking or e-cigarettes. Do yourself a favor and come here.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We stopped based on TripAdvisor ratings and were not disappointed. Nancy had the Crawfish Enchilada and we both liked it. I ordered the Classic Seafood Platter with fried catfish, shrimp, oysters, stuffed crab & shrimp, jambalaya, and french fries. I through it was good, perhaps a little over breaded. Nancy's order was the star of our meal. I should have ordered the crawfish meal, as I noticed most of the lunch crowd enjoying it.

1  Thank Unity-Eagle-68
Reviewed 22 June 2017

This restaurant is only about 5 minutes from Breaux Bridge at Exit 115. Best Jambalaya I've ever eaten! My son had the seafood enchilada and said it was to die for. The bread pudding is home made and is delicious! Probably the best I've had in LA. I purchased frozen seafood jambalaya, red beans & sausage, and seafood gumbo to bring back home. Fantastic restaurant and huge parking lot. From Breaux Bridge, take exit 115, turn left and go about 4 blocks, restaurant is on the right. It's a large red barn like building, you can't miss it.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Went here on a recommendation from a local and was disappointed. The employees that we dealt with were unpleasant, slow and oblivious to our needs. We ordered hush puppies as an appetizer, they came after our last meal came out. I ordered the stuff shrimp, which was a little spicy for my taste but it wasn't bad. However, when I asked what it came with the waiter said it was 4 shrimp with a small side of vegetables so I added grilled asparagus which were $3.49, but when my meal came out it was more than what the waiter said. 4 shrimp but a large side of grilled vegetables and shrimp and rice. Not complaining about the size of the meal, just that the waiter didn't seem to know. My son ordered Gumbo, which had the consistency of coffee and lacked any taste. We sat there with empty cups for so long that I eventually took the cups to get refills as we were all eating food that we thought were "spicy" (not really bad spicy, just a bit much for us). The waiter was so unapologetic that it was offensive. After sitting there for 10 minutes after we finished, my son finally went and found our waiter and asked for our bill. We drove out of our way to come to this place and it was very disappointing. Don't waste your time. Stop at the chain right of the interstate.