“Great seafood”

New Orleans Hamburger and Seafood Co.
Ranked #2 of 104 Restaurants in Harvey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Food was hot, fresh and delicious. I order shrimp po boy dress with fries my spouse order fried catfish po boy our food was so delicious.. Everyone in the restaurant was very nice, kind and helpful... Can't wait to visit again just to eat here

Reviewed 3 February 2018

It is a perfect casual restaurant. You walk-in, place your order at the register, then find yourself a seat and they bring it right to your table. I ordered a cup of gumbo and a shrimp po-boy. First, there was enough food to take with me for another meal. The gumbo was perfect temp and flavorful. Second, the servers were very attentive and made sure the food was great. It was an overall welcoming environment. Great place--will be returning.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We had a pleasant host and attentive server. Both ladies had wonderful attitudes. The young lady who served us at the table was friendly, patient, and knew her job well. I appreciated the young man coming to the table to check on us; he was very friendly and professional.

Now on to the food! Everyone please try the Crawfish Queso, it’s awesome with great flavors. It’s not to runny nor is it clumpy. It’s a palate pleaser! Everything about it screams Louisiana. The chips are also great, served warm. My only complaint; I want more chips please.

Generous portion sizes with both patters I ordered. My daughter had the Catfish/Shrimp platter.

I asked for my shrimp grilled instead of fried on my shrimp platter. Ask for this option they will comply at no extra charge. I ordered the onion rings at an extra charge ($1.50). Thinly sliced, tasty and hot out the fryer. They were stacked high and numerous. I even ate the coleslaw. I don’t even eat coleslaw. It looked like Marci Gras and was tasty like Christmas Day.

I visited the Gretna location at 97 Westbank Expy. Great job Kalielyn and my table hostess. I’m sorry I forgot your name but you rocked!

Signed,

I’ll be back again :)

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

First time to eat here. Food was good and quick. Bartender super great. Conveniently located to our hotel. Recommend this place.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and visit this restaurant in Harvey. The cashier was very friendly and knowledgeable of the menu. She communicated extremely well and helped us since this was our first visit. We received our food in less than 10 minutes. It was hot and accurate. The atmosphere in the restaurant was fun but family friendly. The waitress did a great job of checking on us and we were in and out for lunch in less than an 45 minutes. Can’t beat it.

Been to New Orleans Hamburger and Seafood Co.? Share your experiences!