Days Inn Hammond
USD 69*
Priceline
USD 63*
USD 59*
All reviewsroom was cleannext morningwould stay here againstaff was very friendlymotelbedwyndhamtvpetrosdeskironfisleepinghighwaymicrowave
Reviewed 4 August 2015

The room was clean, staff friendly, check-in was easy she was friendly and helpful, breakfasts was nice.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Pravin P, General Manager at Days Inn Hammond, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2015

We value your feedback. Our #1 goal is to provide complete guest satisfaction. The entire staff here at Days Inn of Hammond, are please to know we met your expectations.

Thank you very much for the kind review. It is our goal to provide excellent service as well as product and I am pleased that we were able to provide that for you. It means a lot to us when our guests are happy enough to put it out there for the world to see....humbling too.
If I can ever be of service to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2015

my stay here was not the best, the toliet over flowed the first 30 minutes there, there was nobody their from maintenence and i was told she would try to get in touch with him and could move mw to another room if that's what i wanted well yes that's what i want i dojt want a room that has stuff all over the floor. the lady working the desk was rude and did not know anything. she charged me as soon as I walked in, which is not correct. you are charged when you check out.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is our goal to provide an exceptional experience for each and every traveler, however judging from your comments we fell short of our goal. Please accept my profound apology for a less than perfect experience.

If you are ever passing this way again, please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will make sure we take better care of you.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

Checked in with the need of a first floor room but was booked so took a seconf floor.The staff help me get my baggage up stairs (Wow thats never happen before) I was just passing on my way to Texas. I found the room very clean with no orders. It wasalso a very quiet room. I turned the ac to cold set on the bed and fell asleep waiting foor the room to cool down before I showered. Woke up the next morning than showered Eat a small breakfast . I have never been in a room so quiet to just fall asleep like that.

Room Tip: I belive all rooms are great in this unit
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Pravin P, General Manager at Days Inn Hammond, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2015

We value your feedback. Our #1 goal is to provide complete guest satisfaction.

As we deliver the most positive guest experience possible, I genuinely thank you for staying with us at Days Inn of Hammond

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

I stay in hotels 300 + nights yearly. This hotel is one that I will be coming back to. The checkin was fast and efficient. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Overall, a great place to stay.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 July 2015

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Pravin P, General Manager at Days Inn Hammond, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2015