All reviewsfront deskvery nice hotelstaff was very friendlypool and hot tubstay there againfirst flooreasy accesscomfortable bedsgreat place to staybusiness tripwafflesnew orleanspetdogsaccommodationstxhousekeeping
Reviewed 21 March 2018

This hotel was very clean and well kept. The staff was friendly and ready to accommodate every request I had. Breakfast was great and they did not start removing items while you were eating. I would strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Suzette L
LQHAMMONDGM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hammond, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

We appreciate your feedback. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

The staff was friendly and helpful and the, atmosphere was very pleasant. My kids and I enjoyed our stay! Wish we had the opportunity to stay longer and bring our lil pet since the hotel it pet friendly

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Curious296994
LQHAMMONDGM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hammond, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a very pleasant stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent hotel. I am glad I choosed this place for night stay. The Front desk employee was very helpful. She got me on 1st floor that requested and room was very very comfortable & modern looking. Very nicly maintained hotel. Bright and safe environment. Defiantly coming back on my way back to Atlanta.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Rassel Z

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are excited to know you had a great stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

How wonderful to finally arrive at 10:30 PM to a waiting reservation in the full hotel. Little did we know when we made the reservation that Louisiana was closing bridges to one lane. After 2 1/2 hours in stop and go in Lake Charles and another hour in Baton Rouge I was so frustrated that my map program took us the wrong way in Hammond. The desk clerk was so kind and patient explaining which way to go. When we finally got there she was so welcoming and lifted my spirits. The room was clean and comfortable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank texasflower2016

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We are excited to know our team was helpful with assisting you. As our # 1 goal is guest satisfaction. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Good place to stay with pets, clean and comfortable. I probably will not stay there again because it was very difficult to get to from 12. The three round a bouts were deadly. Too bad that the location isn’t better. Front desk girl was great!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQHAMMONDGM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hammond, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are excited to know you had an enjoyable stay with us. However we do understand the round a bouts can be a bit difficult. But we do hope that you would consider us again.