Open today: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Wow!Fly Fishing Adventure!

Wow! Wonderful to share the day with our fabulous guide Gary ! He was quite the gentleman and... read more

Reviewed 11 January 2019
lousit
Eltham, Australia
Introduction to Brumby's Creek

Reviewed 2 December 2017
P1340FOalexh
Brisbane, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Having tried fishing Brumby's on my own a few times without success, I suspected that Gary would unlock the secrets of the water for me. I certainly wasn't disappointed! He showed me that whatever the conditions and water flows, there's always somewhere to find a fish. And it wasn't long before he had me catching on his own spinner imitation. Gary's passion for his job and the region in which he guides really comes through. Looking forward to fishing with Gary again soon - maybe the South Esk next time!

Date of experience: November 2017
Fiona D, Owner at Trout Territory, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thanks Alex so much for your kind words. Congratulations on breaking the ice on our wild Tasmanian river browns, there'll be many more to come!
Cheers,
Fiona and Gary
Trout Territory

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I had such a great time. I learnt how to fly fish and fly casting. Gary was very patient and knowledgeable, all in all a great coach. Thanks for the experience.

Date of experience: April 2017
FionaRoseD, Owner at Trout Territory, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Pleased to say we had an amazing time and made new friends along the way. Gary and Fiona were fantastic, he really knows his stuff and Fiona took care of everything. Definetely a must, we will surely do this again.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank AngelaG2218

Thank you Angela!

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Went out for a day with Gary on Great Lake and Penstock Lagoon. He picked us up from accommodation at 9am and we were on the water 20mins later. The boat is purpose designed for fly fishing. Gary was excellent - he put us on fish, gave just the right amount of advice and had an encyclopaedic knowledge of Tasmanian trout fishing. As well as his advice on the day he gave great advice on how and where to fish the rest of the holiday. All hit and cold drinks provided and a fresh sandwich lunch. Highly recommend this company. Wish we could have booked another day. If I am lucky enough to return to Tasmania I would love to fish with Gary again.

Date of experience: January 2017
2  Thank Mark S

Thank you Mark for your great review.
Cheers, Gary and Fiona, Trout Territory