“Yummy”
Review of James Grill & Cafe

James Grill & Cafe
Ranked #58 of 136 Restaurants in Denham Springs
Reviewed 18 January 2018

I think it's tacky they keep bounced checks with people's name on them on the wall. I mean I understand they have to make money, but a wall a shame isn't something I want to look at when I am trying to enjoy their delicious food. Menu changes daily, but is mostly the same week to week. Their food is delicious, and the price is more than reasonable. This is definitely a staple of DS. The old men who get together and read the newspaper are too cute.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We sat down and tables that were seated after us were served first. Food took way too long for breakfast.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

My wife and I loved this place, reminded me of a small town I used to live in. The service is friendly and as expected with down home type food.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I've been a few times and it always trends the same. Food is good but service is like they are trying to drive people away. Last trip today, and final trip, resulted in a frigin one hour wait before the waitress came to tell us they were out of gravy for chicken fried steak. When I told her we were leaving she told me "but they have started cooking it! " Wow. Y'all suck so hard.

1  Thank Chris E
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

I had the pleasure of eating breakfast here each morning for a week while I was visiting BR. The biscuits are homemade and very good. Everything is made in short order and I never had a bad meal. I would recommend you give it a try for a casual meal if you are in the area.