“Best hamburger in Denham Springs”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Original New Orleans Poboy
Ranked #62 of 136 Restaurants in Denham Springs
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Haven't had a po-boy at New Orleans Poboy in years, so I can't remember what they taste like. I can tell you that they have the best burger in town. The meat is high quality and BIG. The bread, lettuce and tomato is very good too. Just a terrific burger - try it.

The downside - the place DOES look run down. If they would spruce it up just a little they'd probably do twice the business. We always just call in the order and pick it up at the drive up window. Wouldn't want to eat inside.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

the best double cheese burger anywhere, especially for the price. the cashier is sweet and is sure to make true that there are no tomatoes on my sandwich!!

Reviewed 6 November 2014

The food here is insanely over priced! I ordered a grilled chicken poboy with extra pickle and it was more bread than anything! It had 4 pickles and maybe half of a chicken breast! We ordered 4 poboy's (that were all poorly dressed) and 3 fries with NO drinks and the total was $50!! Its safe to say we wont be back!

1  Thank Gckk
Reviewed 11 May 2014

No such thing as a "combo" here, so after you're done ordering for just you alone, you'll spend about 12 dollars. Everything I've ordered was so gross. The quality of the food has gone down hill in the last couple of years. Everything is very un-sanitary and I recently got a "homemade brownie" which you could clearly tell was made from a box, and old as crap. My husband ordered an ice cream cone, and was given a MOLDY cone. I am just in shock that the health department hasn't inspected this place and gotten them shut down. The people are sweet, but this place has got to go.

1  Thank Lilly A
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

I was visiting my home town and was looking for a Louisiana Po-Boy. Well, this place was a total disappointment. I should have know better when I arrived. Though it was mid-evening on a Wednesday I would've expected at least a couple of customers. The place was empty. My other clue should've been that the grounds were unmowed and the parking lot unkept. I could kick myself for over looking the fact that the drive thru kiosk looked as if it had been through a hurricane and the signage as though it were 20 years old. But against my better judgement I allowed my stomach to override my intellect. This was the worse Po-boy I've ever had the misfortune to put in my mouth!! Even worse then some I've gotten out of state. Don't waste your money. McDonalds would've been a better choice.

2  Thank Cajun718