“Good Place for Basic Food”
Review of P Beaus

P Beaus
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Has a variety of choices on the menu. I felt like it was slightly overpriced on some menu items. Portions are just right. Good selection of drink options too. Our server did a great job for us. I really have no complaints. It's a nice place to eat if you are visiting Bass Pro Shops which is right beside it. I would eat there again.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Food was great, service was awesome. Can't wait to go back and try something else. They have a really great variety of choices.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This is one of my favorite places to eat. Fun, light atmosphere. Food is great. It can get really busy. Favorites are the chicken fried chicken and the hamburger.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

First visit. I was really just craving some wings and my daughter got a burger and fries. I got a side salad with my wings and was very impressed that all of the dressings are homemade. The fries are fresh and not frozen or pre-packaged. Wow!!! The wait staff there is also very good. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

1st time visit. They hit all the marks....Service, quality food and good prices. Our server Lauryn was exceptional. It is right off the interstate. I had the Cubano sandwich and it was very good. This place has several TVs and is not to noisy. I will be back.