“Great burger Near I-12”
Review of Burgersmith

Burgersmith
Ranked #48 of 143 Restaurants in Denham Springs
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Stopped at Burgersmith for lunch while traveling on I-12. In a shopping mall area, but easy on and off from the highway. Our first visit to a Burgersmith, but won’t be our last. Friendly staff, good burgers, great buns and freshly cooked potatoes. Beer and other drinks available. We were offered to-go cups for our iced tea. A little more expensive than the fast food places, but so much better quality.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I love their burgers. They are so flavorful, prepared and dressed just the way you want. Offering several different toppings & sides and very reasonably priced. It's my favorite place for a burger.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Right off of the interstate and has clean bathrooms. Hard to get to off of Juban Road, you have to circle around. They have wine for the ladies. Beer selection is local and have beer on draft. Burger is good and well done but don’t cut in half like I️ did or you will have a fork and knife burger. We split a side of fry which was enough. Nice staff.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The service and the food were great, as were the prices. The fried green beans are crisp and are nicely paired with a spicy ranch dressing-a great combination! The Smith sauce has a great kick. I enjoyed the bunless burger-you can also get one with a lettuce bun if you're watching carbs. Will definitely be back!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Stopped in at Burgersmith for lunch with my wife. This is the first visit for us. The waitress was attentive and got our order right. My wife loved her Fried Egg Sandwich with bacon and avocado. I asked for a Smith Burger, medium rare, with bacon. It was a little past medium rare but tasted great. The food was good and we never felt rushed. In looking at the menu, all items seemed reasonably priced. You can even get an Abita Root Beer Float with two scoops of vanilla ice cream for $4.50. What a great treat on a hot day.

Date of visit: June 2017