Homewood Suites Covington
USD 106*
USD 134*
USD 121*
Residence Inn
Best Western Covington(Covington)(Great Value!)
USD 103*
USD 89*
USD 100*
Regency Park Suites(Covington)(Great Value!)
USD 77*
Clarion Inn & Suites Conference Center(Covington)(Great Value!)
USD 77*
USD 75*
Agoda.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Covington)(Great Value!)
USD 90*
USD 88*
Agoda.com
Southern Hotel(Covington)
USD 150*
Travelocity
All reviewsnew orleansfull kitchenpool areaexcellent hotelbreakfast was excellentbreakfast staffhot tubthe hotel staffenjoyed my staygreat experienceroom was largehome away from homecomplimentary breakfastnight staythe breakfast areaclean roomsamenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 October 2011

Writing this from the Homewood Suites, where I've now stayed several times. Consistently excellent welcome and great service from staff. Fairly new property, clean and mostly well maintained. Breakfast and light evening meal are nice provisions. Free internet has commendable speed. Large rooms TVs aren't HD but that's just a minor niggle.

Rooms well appointed, kitchenette well equipped. Comfortable beds, bit of traffic noise from the I-12 but generally a very quiet property. Handy location for the highways, and plenty of dining/grocery options within one mile. I'll be returning.

Room Tip: In *general*, you can hear a little traffic in the even-numbered suites but this is pretty faint. Most odd-numbered rooms look out over the pool - so may be noisier in summer. Generally a quiet hotel though.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Passepartin
Reviewed 5 October 2011

We stayed at this hotel just recently for a wedding. It's a nice hotel with large rooms and great pool in a quiet setting. The staff were very friendly too. They have to pay attention to their housekeeping though.There were layers of dust around the bed and dust bunnies on corners of walls. Quality of food also was poor. The hotel is hard to find for first comers .

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Saman9840
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We were in Covington for my Dad's funeral and stayed at Homewood Suites because we knew from past visits that it was the best place in the area. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and clean. I did need to ask them to send someone to clean the blades on the ceiling fan but it was done promptly and the manager personally sent a snack basket to the room. The free breakfast every morning and the light evening meal (Mon. through Thurs) made our trip so much easier. Each staff member was polite, cheery and helpful but the top honor goes to the evening dining staff person, Lynn. She always makes us feel so at home and on this visit offered a compassionate shoulder and hug when she heard about my Dad's passing. She is a treasure. We may not be back as often since my Dad is gone but if we do come to Covington, there's no doubt that Homewood Suites will be our choice.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I agree with other reviewers that the Homewood Suites probably is the best place to stay in Covington however the issues I had with cleanliness lends me to give this hotel an average review vs. very good. I was given a room on the first floor and when I checked in there were three crawly bugs in the shower and a cockroach in the dishwasher. There were food crumbs on the floor. I immediately asked for a different room not on the ground floor, which is my stated preference with Hilton. My new room on the third floor was better but not great. There were popcorn kernels under the TV stand and the floor in the closet was very dirty. The top of the TV had a thick layer of dust. But no critters, so I was okay. I sent an email to Hilton and spoke with the manager (he is new) and they did vacuum the popcorn on my third day at the hotel. The manager did seem concerned and did apologize, which was nice. I get it that this is the south and there are more bugs and such than I am used to but if the rooms were properly dusted and vacuumed, this could resolve the problem.

Other than that, I really had no complaints about the hotel. The rooms are large, modern and quiet. There are several good restaurants in the area and a nearby grocery store. The hotel offers complimentary beer and wine, as well as a light dinner every evening from 5-7. Nothing fancy but hey, it's free! I am returning for another week on business very soon and will update this review if there are improvements with the housekeeping.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2011

We enjoyed the stay. Rooms are large and it's off the beaten path. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family