“Great tour”

Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Covington
More attraction details
Owner description: Things to do in Covington or New Orleans, LA
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We opted to take this tour over a swamp tour due to my fear of snakes and wanting to touch a gator. Our tour guide Royce was hilarious and got the crowd going. The alligators were cool to touch. I wish we could have seen bigger ones, maybe even in a swamp style setting. But overall it took about 2 hours and my kids and I loved it!

All reviews
"kids and adults"
"available for purchase"
"pleasant surprise"

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I've been visiting Louisiana and going alligator sight-seeing for years. This was a very different spin on it, but pleasantly surprised. There's not much to it, but what they have is really educational and interesting. I loved the 'up, close and personal' engagement with the alligators and our tour guide really kept it interesting. It is well worth a visit.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Went here with our friends and the four children. Our tour operator was very knowledgeable and engaging. I learned more about alligators than I ever imagined I would. Got to handle a small alligator. Their commitment to conservation is admirable.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

great tour guides! love the albino gators! educational and fun! My daughter and I enjoyed our 1 hr trip to the farm to learn about alligators. trip measured up to our expectations. staff humorous and knowledgable

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We expected to be walking around fenced off areas looking for alligators. Instead we were plesantly surprised to receive humorous, informative talks from Joe & Royce. Plus the opportunity for hands on experience (with the alligators). We came away with a different perception of alligators.