“Real Fries!!!”

Angelle's Ice Cream Shoppe & Grille
Ranked #11 of 61 Restaurants in Breaux Bridge
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

OMG! Real Fries...not in a bag frozen! Real meat! Home grown tomatoes! And real onion rings! Best burger! We will be back

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for dinner after bike ride. Had shrimp basket very good. Waitress was very welcoming and owner was awesome have good on-site I to the town and the festival. Really enjoyed this stop.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Homemade fresh burgers were the best of eaten in a very long time! Watched as the staff cut fresh onion, and made the batter...melt in your mouth! Owner was super friendly, along with his staff. Quaint atmosphere, save room for the ice cream cone!
It's must stop while walking downtown!!

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Angelle's was recommended as THE PLACE to get a homemade hamburger by my sister and a client. We were greeted promptly and told to make ourselves at home, which was not hard to do. I ordered a cheeseburger and fresh cut onion rings, along with an old fashioned red soda. Our food was made fresh and as soon as I had my first bite- I fell in love. The burger was exactly like the ones my Gramma used to make in her black iron skillet. Perfectly cooked, juicy (not greasy) and full of flavor. The only thing that could make it better would be the onion rings, but what are the chances? Let me just say if you are looking for disappointment you won't find it at Angelle's. The onion rings will makes your eyes roll and your toes curl, they are that good! I wanted to kiss the cook but was afraid my boss would eat my onion rings if I left the table. Thankfully I do not live far from Angelle's and I'm on the road visiting clients in the area so I won't​ have to go long between visits. So, if you've made it to this point in my review you're probably thinking I'm some crazy person (sorta true) but in all honestly, I am just a normal working Mom of 3 that appreciates when someone takes pride in what they do. Experience it for yourself! And whatever you do- GET THE ONION RINGS!!!

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped in on the way back from New Orleans - felt like a burger and took a chance- so glad we did - fresh ground burgers - formed by hand - a little kick in the seasoning- just awesome! Should be a Diner drive ins & dives destination. Up in the Buckhorn burger territory! Loved it and the owner is a great guy! Can't wait to go back