“Steak, shrimp, & chicken”

Shogun of Japan Steak and Sushi
Ranked #74 of 242 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Used to be a favorite go to.....will NOT return to this establishment. The food has gone way down, no flavor to any of the meats. The chicken is dry and ZERO flavor. I could've done way better at home myself.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner after working at Barksdale AFB for the day. Had the steak, shrimp and chicken plate. Food was excellent as well as the service. No complaints on this visit! A must stop if you are in the area.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Drinks were delicious. Food was plentiful & cooked with a smile by your own chef at the table. My hubby wanted extra veggies & that wasn't a problem.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

The server was ok but the time it took for the food to arrive was nearly an hour after being seated. I ordered sushi and it never did arrive. The chef was good, the food was good, but we spent 2-1/2 hours in this place. I was not impressed.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

My two friends and I went to this restaurant for hibachi. We were taken to the one of several small "hibachi rooms" that was very smelly. The walls were extremely dirty, the hood above the hibachi table was very greasy, the carpet was sticky and the table was dirty. Needless to say, we left after 5 mins of looking around...and at each other as we were thinking the same thing, LETS GET OUT OF HERE!