“WORST. MEAL. EVER. at a Texas Roadhouse”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #5 of 239 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Worst. Meal. Ever........Bossier City, you really need to step up your game. We were seated at 9:00 with a basket of COLD and hard dinner rolls. Sat and waited for our waitress to stop by or just bring us water for about 15minutes. She finally did see we were sitting there right across from the loud table of 8 and acknowledged us. “Why yes, we’d like water with no lemon please”........ she came with our water and ask what we’d like to order? We had the steak tickets ......so we didn’t need the menu. Within one minute, we were served our very cold, nearly frozen salads and had literally taken one bite when another server presents our meal. How in the world can they prepare a 12oz ribeye so quickly? Well, we’re guessing the steaks had already been prepared prior to our order because they weren’t even warm. Our steamed veggies were cool. The waitress finally came around to ask how our steaks were and she was very sweet (it’s not her fault the kitchen staff failed). My hubs asked to speak to the manager and low and behold, when the manager came to our table,
I’m not sure whose expression was funniest. Mine or my husband! This “manager” stood with pants low and hands in his pockets and had a ball cap on. I really thought it was a joke. He was 22 years old and no post HS education. Seriously, is this what the hospitality of Texas Roadhouse has become. When my husband (very politely) shares with his our disappointment in our meals, he asked if we’d like a new steak? Really? Uh, yeah. He just walked away and we’re sitting looking at each other and the. Looking at our steaks. WTHeck? He didn’t even take them? A few minutes later he came back to gather them. (We’re guessing he needed to call someone and ask what to do). Okay, so now we’re feeling a little better thinking we’ve talked calmly with Jr. .........not so fast. Jr presents our new steaks and hot veggies. While the veggies were really lovely looking, I cut into my steak and one again.....my medium WELL ordered steak is about as rare as the first one. The sweet waitress came by and watched me snap a picture of my steak. Of course, she had no idea what the difference was between medium well and medium rare ( because she doesn’t eat her steak that way?!) is. So now we have a kid that’s gone to HS and a waitress that doesn’t know the ways a steak can be cooked. I give up. I politely said, “you know what? I’ll just pay for my salad and you can ha e this back.” Not so fast.......as she walked away, I placed my salad in front of me......nope. Not even a salad for me. She took my fork. The water was great though.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Awesome food and great service. Drinks aren’t the best but the yeast rolls make up for it! You will it be disappointed

Reviewed 11 December 2017

eat at TR all over and they never disappoint!!! Great food, services and prices.....i highly recommend!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Located a short walk from our hotel it was the perfect choice at the end of a long day of driving. Food selection was nice and wait staff attentive amend friendly.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

It's a little off the beaten path but the locals with me love this place. I ordered the Ft Worth combo even after I was warned it was a lot of food. It was so I got a box to go! Great atmosphere, friendly waitress, and great food. No one in our party of 7 complained about anything, no wonder they love this place.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!