“Nice meal convenient location”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #6 of 256 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Located a short walk from our hotel it was the perfect choice at the end of a long day of driving. Food selection was nice and wait staff attentive amend friendly.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

It's a little off the beaten path but the locals with me love this place. I ordered the Ft Worth combo even after I was warned it was a lot of food. It was so I got a box to go! Great atmosphere, friendly waitress, and great food. No one in our party of 7 complained about anything, no wonder they love this place.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We had a party of 5 and decided to go for the bar seating and squeeze in at 9:00 PM. The wait staff kindly asked us to shift to a larger table so we obliged with a quick transition. Our new table had just been cleaned so the seats were damp and the set up was missing. We reviewed the menu and Taylor came to take our drink orders and food orders. I wish we had known the right words to say for improving her night and getting her to smile.

We never saw the peanuts that are usually on the table. Once the rolls arrived, they were hot and fresh. The flavor was real good and we loved the cinnamon butter we squeezed on (we had not received any utensils yet) and we enjoyed every morsel. Truth be told, the rolls are good enough to be the main meal. I closed my eyes to prolong experiencing, again, the deliciousness of the warmed cinnamon butter as it blends with the yeasty flavor of this delight on my tongue. I enjoyed the crisp house salad made with delightfully fresh romaine lettuce and toppings. I savored every bite of my tender ribeye and hot stuffed potato.

Forgivably, this was an off night for service. I will say that I tip my hat to the wait staff because, having done it briefly, I would not like to make it my career. Bless the people that are in the hospitality field so I can enjoy a meal out. I will definitely be back to enjoy another round of good food and good company.

1  Thank LeotaS
Reviewed 21 September 2017

The steak was not disappointing, but was also SO not impressive. We were promptly seated, staff attentive, facilities clean, food brought quickly and made per specifications (not made with salty marinade). By all counts, should be rating higher, but just NOT impressed with flavor, presentation or price. Kind of adequate.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Even though, we had to wait for 30 mins for a table, the staff was wonderful, our waitress was constantly
Checking to see if we needed anything...

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!