“Great hotel choice.”

Ranked #28 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Texas
“Great hotel choice.”
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I thought I would dislike the property completely based on previous reviews. Once I arrived at the hotel, I changed my mind. They do have old decor and I think it was hot in one elevator, but that was it. The only other negative is that you have to drive to the other casinos.

The rooms we booked online did not list the bed type, but it was easy to contact the hotel and request the rooms with a King Bed. We also requested that two rooms be next to each other, and they were only a few rooms down. From checking in, we had a friendly staff member assist us. The room did have the King Bed and a large Jacuzzi Tub. The bathroom area was large and everything worked just fine. It was quiet on our floor.

From the Hotel to the Casino, we had a blast! There were always friendly staff members and the guys letting us into the casino ended up remembering us come through each time. I would have considered a different hotel for the appearance, but the friendly staff members won me over.

Also, they had two or three on-site dining options that are in the center of the hotel, right when you walk in. I won't critique this, though, since I didn't try them.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank JillianKait

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Reviewed 13 March 2012

We have been coming here for years since Isle of Capri owned the property. Diamond Jacks is not maintaining the property at all. Mold around tub, lights out in room, holes in wall in bathroom, hot tub face board coming out at the bottom, baseboard pulled away from wall, housekeeping left glove in floor, and chewed gum on back of breakfast menu left on the bed. I know it is not swimming pool weather, but looking at a green pool from the window is not what I want to see.

We will not be staying here again.

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank TravelKing76689
Sarah P, Director of Hotel Operations at Diamond Jack's - Bossier City, responded to this review, 22 March 2012
Dear guest,

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am very sorry that you have had such a negative experience on your recent visit, I would like to apologize on behalf of the DiamondJacks team.

In order for me to fully investigate your comments could you please contact me directly at your earliest convenience?

Kind regards,

Sarah Parsons
Director of Hotel Operations
318.678.7628
sparsons@diamondjacks.com
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Love the rooms here ask for the king suite with hot tub by bed big enough for 2 to fit comfortably. Very clean room and LARGE, Hotel staff very friendly. Buffet is great and cheap, and snack bar is always good. Casino is avg. there really about all the same in Bossier City however Horseshoe is the nicest. Had a great stay and will be back. Great for families with the casino seperate from everything else.

Room Tip: King Suite is much better than queen. It has a hot tub by bed the queen only has a jetted bath tub
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank mnd85871
Dublin, Texas, United States
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I took my husband here for his birthday. The room was outdated and we had to hunt for plug ins. The bathroom had a tv that didn't work and I had to call down in the morning for bath towels, since there were none in the room. The only towels were hand towels and if you took them off the holder, the holder fell out, too. I'm only thankful I'd used a free voucher, because I sure would have said something if I'd had to pay for it.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
0.6 km away
Wingate by Wyndham Bossier City
Wingate by Wyndham Bossier City
#11 of 35 in Bossier City

Been to Diamond Jack's - Bossier City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Diamond Jack's - Bossier City

Property: Diamond Jack's - Bossier City
Address: 711 Diamondjacks Boulevard, Bossier City, LA 71111
Region: United States > Louisiana > Bossier City
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#6 Casino Hotel in Bossier City
Price range (per night): $58 - $258
Hotel Class:3 star — Diamond Jack's - Bossier City 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au and Evoline ltd so you can book your Diamond Jack's - Bossier City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Diamondjacks Hotel Bossier City