“Great desserts ”
Review of Gambino's Bakery

Gambino's Bakery
Ranked #7 of 24 Dessert in Baton Rouge
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

A huge variety of sweets tried the brownie,Carmel cake, chocolate chip cookie and the Pecan cookie all were delicious definitely a every now and then place so addictive

1  Thank Tim T

Reviewed 18 April 2016

I found the cakes and desserts to be not even better than a supermarket bakery.
The prices are way out of line with the quality of the food. We were highly dissapointed and needless to say, will not be returning.

1  Thank timeless2020
Reviewed 22 January 2016

Traveled from Houston just to get King Cakes from Gambinos. The staff was helpful and friendly and knew a lot about the area. Received a culture lesson while I was there. had a great time while at the store.

1  Thank Douglas W
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Gambinos is a classic New Orleans bakery with the favorites of the Crescent City. We picked up king cakes to share with our family and friends. The staff is friendly and helpful.

1  Thank VOjoe
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

I heard a lot about the Doberge layered cake so I got a lemon chocolate one for my sister's bday. Very rich and sweet! I wish there were smaller cakes, but not petit fours because the only one Gambino's sold was not only too much to eat but it cost $49!

If you have a serious sweet tooth and aren't concerned with becoming a diabetic, go treat yourself.

2  Thank buoywin2010