“Excellent food!”

Capital City Crawfish & Cajun Specialties
Ranked #108 of 1,101 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Description: We have the best boiled seafood in town!!! We also have daily lunch specials, poboys, and party trays!!!!! Yes... we do catering too!!!!!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch or early evening snack. Grab the pound or two of boiled crawfish, a couple of boudin balls, and a crawfish pie. Boudin balls most excellent, crawfish pie delicious, and while my wife didn't care much for the Louisiana Seafood boil spice used in the Crawfish, I rather like them and found them delightfully spicy. No alcohol served, but a great place to grab a good seafood lunch made from nice fresh seafood. Found the folks very friendly.

Will B, Owner at Capital City Crawfish & Cajun Specialties, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

We are pleased that you all found use and took the time to give us a view. If you are ever in the area again, please stop by and see us again.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I love this place! I am from New Orleans, so I was delighted to finally find some REAL New Orelans' cooking! The staff was exceptionally nice and full of good ole southern hospitality! You must try it out for yourself!!!!!!

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We picked Capital City Crawfish because of the reviews on Trip Advisor. We were so happy we went there. The food was fantastic. We ordered the boiled crawfish for openers. Having never had them the lady behind the counter, that brought them to the table had to show us how to eat them. They were great, and it was a fun. Then we ordered three PO Boy sandwiches. They were fantastic also.. oyster, shrimp, and alligator sausage. All three were great. If I'm back in Baton Rouge, I'm going back.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

This place is a hole in a wall dive. Great food but lousy appreciation for your presence. Not a thank you or a smile. In my opinion get rid of the help. It's not that hard to put crawfish, shrimp, etc in a bag. Music would be nice too and not have to wipe up the table from the people who ate before you.

1  Thank Renee' B
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Quick friendly service! HOT SEASONED CRAWFISH.
A lil pricy and spicy, but it's alright to indulge every once and awhile!