USD 170
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
USD 115
Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
USD 77
USD 165
USD 128
USD 107
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 125/night.

USD 68
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 78/night.

USD 179
USD 166
Official Site
Sleep Inn South(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
USD 97
USD 78
Priceline
1,225 results
All reviewsmississippi riverhistoric hotelthe executive loungekingfisha river view roompool deckvalet parkingwithin walking distancedowntown areavalet servicebreakfast buffetuss kiddan older hotelbusiness tripsouthern hospitalityenjoyed my staystaff was friendly
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Right downtown. Historic hotel, but very quiet and nice sized room. Walking distance to nice restaurants. Bed was very comfortable. Staff was pleasant. I would stay here again. Breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Betty H, Manager at Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Mr. Daniel,

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review. We really appreciate your kind feedback and I will share it with our entire team.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We stayed at the Hilton/ dt Baton Rouge bc of it's location. Wonderful night at Tsunami restaurant & Happy's bar next door. However, room wasn't ready upon arrival and pool still being worked on & it's heating up outside.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Betty H, Manager at Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are remodeling our pool and pool area and plan to have it completed by the end of April just in time for summer. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and sure hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We always stay here when visiting our daughter and family. So close to great dining, music and accommodations. Staff is friendly. Accommodations make for a great night sleep after a busy day enjoying what Baton Rouge and surrounding area has to offer.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Betty H, Manager at Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Ms. Nancy,

Thank you so much for the kind comments! We are so glad you choose to stay with when you come visit your family.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

This hotel is located in the heart of Baton Rouge but only minutes away from the main highways. Nice property with old time spirit. Clean rooms, friendly staff, great breakfast. Only con is that there is only valet parking. Luckily some public parking lots near by. If you want to avoid any noice from the nearby restaurants/patios, stay away from the southeast corner of the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! These reviews help us so much as we look to make improvements and really go a long way with our team. They love seeing such kind feedback and it just lifts their spirits. Our housekeeping manager and restaurant staff will sure have big smiles today.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I use this hotel often, sometimes 3 times a month. It is where I always stay while in Baton Rouge. However, I just got to my house and washed my truck only to find a nice size (2ft at least) scratch on the side of it. I used the valet service and obviously someone dinged my truck. The hotel itself is very nice, but more than once I have seen the valet service driving he vehicles too fast. I am a casualty of this recklessness and since I have made it to my home I am sure the hotel will just blow me off. I wrote a review instead. Just be aware and perhaps park yourself.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Betty H, Manager at Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Hello and thank you for taking time to write. We are sorry your truck is dinged. I know I am very picky about my vehicle so I understand that it is upsetting when you notice a scratch or ding.

Please feel free to call the hotel and ask for Betty Hintemeyer, Director of Rooms and I will be happy to give you the contact information for the valet company so that they can address your concerns.

225-906-5725