“Overpriced Flavorless Food Served in Nice Surroundings”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Reserve with OpenTable
P.F. Chang's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 1,120 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: Chinese, French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 13 September 2018

If you like a nice setting, this is your place. But, do not expect flavorful dishes. The egg rolls were better than average. Pork Fried Rice was very disappointing, as were the Shrimp with Lobster Sauce and their special chicken dish. Expect to pay much more for each offering. We had heard so many good things about Chang's, but the disappointment in the food and the price will cause us to search elsewhere for Chinese food.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We like the location of the P.F. Chang's in Baton Rouge. We continue to be fans of this chain even after they were bought out. I ordered the Mongolian beef while my wife eats the Orange chicken. Both entrees were delicious. The service is good and the price is competitive for the area.

1  Thank French S
Reviewed 26 August 2018

We enjoyed an awesome evening at this location! The good was great! We started with the lettuce wraps as an appetizer. The dishes we dined on were the Surf and Turf, Chang's Spicy Chicken and the Combination Fried Rice. They were all delicious! I've eaten at several P.F. Chang's but this location seemed to be the best of all! Both food and service was great!

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Was told we'd have a 40 minute wait as of this moment we've been waiting 75 minutes and told it would be 10-15 minutes longer. Not truthful about wait time. I don't care how good food is, the wait isn't worth it.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

This was my first time to dine in at P. F. Chang’s. I had the Sesame Chicken and my date had the Sweet and Sour Chicken. We had the brown rice and spring rolls. The atmosphere was great for a date, the service was top notch, she loved her meal...and then there was me...and my taste buds. The food was good but, to me, both the spring roll and sesame chicken were on the “blah” side of delicious. I like a stronger flavor than what I experienced. I will be back to sample other items and enjoy the ambiance but for me, China Express on Coursey has the best bang for the buck sesame chicken in town...but it’s mainly a take out establishment. Close P.F. Chang’s...so close.