“We will be back!!”
Review of Edgewater Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Taylorsville
Edgewater Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Taylorsville
Reviewed 24 March 2012

What an amazing place!! My husband and I did 3 nights here (Friday thru Monday) for our anniversary!! Numerous times throughout the weekend we both said that we just wanted to live here! The houses are so beautiful and decorated so relaxing, warm, and comfortable. My husband has diagnosed OCD that usually prevents him from being comfortable in most places that we rent.....this was not the case here. I had scheduled a massage for myself when we first arrived Friday night, (which was amazing), and when I returned he was actually laying on the couch without a blanket or towel under him! That is such a rare thing, he felt so comfortabled. This place was so clean!!
We just want to move here permanently!!

The only con's I can think of would be that, though they had a lot of the basic things stocked in the kitchen, they didn't have some of the basics like aluminum foil...
The other con is that since they do not have towel service, since their houses vs rooms, there were not enough towels to have one for the hot-tub and one for the shower.

Room Tip: We stayed in cabin 13 which from walking around we realized was the only one with currently no house...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 November 2011

We just returned from a weekend at Edgewater Resort, and we had a wonderful time! The cabin was warm and cozy, very clean, and tastefully decorated. A full-sized fridge, a well-stocked kitchen, and plenty of counterspace made meal preparation easy. We also had a couple's massage at the spa, and it was amazing. I reguarly get massages at a place near where I live, but the massage I got at the on-site spa was honestly one of the best I've ever had. It was a wonderful, relaxing weekend, and I fully recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2011

Simple,clean rooms with no character and no. Yew. Hot tub nice and convenient if you enjoy boating. But if you don't, it's awastw.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Ruhu61
Reviewed 24 October 2011

I went to this resort as a part of a living social escape and it was amazing! The other reviews saying it was dirty and bug filled are completely wrong! I have been on many trips and have never felt motivated enough to come to tripadvisor.com to write a review about it but here i am! All of the cottages were brand spanking new with beautiful furniture and decor and the kitchen comes fully loaded with appliances and plate and there's a jacuzzi tub on every cottage porch. The cottages were clean enough to eat off it. Simply amazing. Friendly staff. And the massages my husband and i got on site were fantastic and at a very reasonable price. We just came back today and are already planning our next trip back! One thing to keep in mind is that because the resort is in a small town,dining options are limited so we ended up buying steaks and grilling on the porch of our cottage but it was still a great experience.

Room Tip: we stayed in cabin 3 and had great view of the lake and gorgeous furnishings
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa V
Reviewed 15 October 2011

My husband and I stayed at Edgewater via the Living Social Escape. The views from our cottage were amazing, the hot tub was nice as well. The cottage could have used some upkeep prior to our arrival, but it was cozy enough for our stay. We were able to bring our 2 miniture dachshunds and they enjoyed taking walks around the property. Another plus is that the resort is gated and you need a key card to get in/out.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sara0122
Also consider these accommodations in or near Taylorsville
19.0 km away
36.3 km away
Best Western Shepherdsville
Best Western Shepherdsville
#2 of 8 in Shepherdsville

Been to Edgewater Resort? Share your experiences!