All reviews room was clean front desk walk in shower hot breakfast choice hotels will visit again worked wonderfully special thanks great place to stay would definitely stay here again construction workers great breakfast excellent stay parking lot staff was friendly family reunion night's sleep
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Hard to put in words, the BEST hotel I've stayed in! From the Breakfast prepared by Kelsey to Josh's super Desk Customer Service, and Jen's great attitude this is an Traveler's best experience. Sorry I can't find anything wrong !!, Stayed for three weeks so I got to see this is no act. Decorated for fall and the aroma of Pumpkin Spice filled the Guest areas. Everyone here takes a role in keeping the hotel clean at all hours. The Coffee is always on, fresh baked cookies always available, sometimes popcorn and juice. I was off on another trip and I found myself needing a room after checking out only 4 days prior, simple phone call and Josh remembered me, I don't need to tell you what happened next, sure I drove 3 hrs more just to stay at this hotel. Well worth it, and that speaks volumes. Hat's off to the entire staff, great job !! And I hope our paths cross again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard B
Reviewed 2 October 2018

This is a very convenient place to stay. It's located near restaurants, a grocery store, and other shopping stores. The hostess at the continental breakfast was very nice. The variety of foods on the breakfast was good. The front desk people were very courteous.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank NCLakeLady
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

We where so blessed to have picked this hotel to stay we purchased 2 suites for our bridesmaids suite and groomens suites we played music laughing good times not at anytime did the staff not let us enjoy the coming together of our wedding! Very friendly and helpful even offered the ladys the conference room to prepare awsome awsome hotel

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Stanley P
Monica S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

First of all, Congratulations on the wedding. We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Hope to see you again!

Monica Stith

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

During my trip to Shepherdsville I originally made a reservation to stay at a different hotel however that didn’t work out as the hotel had roaches and vomit in front of my door. My husband happened to find Sleep Inn & we decided to just try and get a room there. As soon as we pulled in the hotel was very well lit and inviting. Jennifer was working the desk and she was very friendly and greeted me with such delight. When I inquired about a room and explained what happened at my last hotel Jennifer was very helpful in getting me a room right away and even gave me a better rate then what was online. She was very understanding of my concerns and assured me that the hotel was nothing like the last one I visited. Our room was very nice & clean. We had planned on staying at a different hotel the next 2 nights but decided to cancel and extend our stay. When I went back to explain, Jennifer was very sweet and assisted right away. She was attentive and really wanted to help with making our stay enjoyable. I would highly recommend this place when visiting Shepherdsville you will not be disappointed with the room or the customer service especially if it’s Jennifer at the front desk. If it wasn’t for her I think my attitude towards the vacation would have been different. She turned my day around and was a life savior for this trip!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank simphaly82

Thank you for the kind review, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Thank you for the kind words about Jennifer, she will be so excited to read your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience at our Sleep Inn and Suites, we hope to see you again in the future.

Safe travels,
Monica Stith

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Cheaper price and staff was friendly at check in as usual. We have stayed there a few times but that last couple times have been less then stellar. Door numbers were taped to the doors on a piece of paper, looks like someone tore off a shower shelf and the tub had some black in the corners from wear and tear. I would say some updates are needed there. Otherwise the price and location are excellent and would recommend but maybe ask for one of the updated rooms.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Monica S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

I am sorry to hear that you was not completely satisfied with your stay. We are in the process of a renovation. The room numbers were taped to doors because we had new wallpaper installed and we had not received our new room number plates. Happy to say that they have since arrived. We are also working on some renovation repairs to the bathrooms. We have added all new tile, room carpet, 49" TV's with digital cable, wallpaper, furnishings, artwork, lamps, as well as many other items. We appreciate you staying with us, and we hope to see you again in the future.