“Cold beer friendly folks”
Review of Bungalow Joe's

Bungalow Joe's
Ranked #4 of 72 Restaurants in Shelbyville
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Description: Family Sports Bar and Grill. Don't call it typical bar food,we serve a full menu from steak to salmon. We serve only 100% Certified Angus Burgers, voted #7 in the state. Our cod is hand cut battered and breaded in house. Most of our dressings and sauces are made in house including our legendary Smoky Tomato. (Take a Bottle home) Our ribs are smoked in house as well.
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Best beer selection in town or at least that I have found. The service is really good too. I usually just grab a spot at the bar and play some trivia or watch whatever sporting event is on.

1  Thank jerasphere

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

A friend and I were riding our motorcycles back to Louisville and stopped at Bungalow Joe's in Shelbyville for dinner. It was the first time for both us to eat there. I got the Three Little Piggies sandwich made with Purnell's pork products. First it has a Purnell's sausage burger topped with fried bologna and a bratwurst sliced in half on a toasted bun served with fries. Only $9.99 Pretty sure it was low in calories. Service was very good. I will definitely go back and try something different

1  Thank 12LarryH
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Great food. We had a group of eight everything was good. Cheeseburgers are great. Kept drinks full. Slight wait at the beginning but worth it.

1  Thank easykiss
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Everyone wanted a hamburger. What a great choice. Had visited ayear ago and was not impressed. What a big change.
Food was great, service was excellent. It is a bar but a very nice bar.
Want to go back soon and try the wings.
Keep up the good work. You are on a roll.

1  Thank D987
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The first time I visited was in October 2016 and I left a poor review based on that experience. Never ate at that time - review based on service. Decided to try this place again nearly year and a half later. It was a completely different experience - a positive one. Greeted promptly. We were able to choose a bar high top. Staff was clearly in a good mode and pleasant as well as other patrons dining. Food was good. It's not 5 star dining so I am not expecting five star food. Service was also prompt. Very happy to see such an improvement.

1  Thank Christine H

Been to Bungalow Joe's? Share your experiences!